Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i dont remember. i doubt anyone does. can i tell you about some recurring dreams i had?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I dreamt I couldn’t find a place to pee. So I woke up and peed. Mission accomplished stupid brain and bladder.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dreamt I was on the losing end of a medieval rebellion taking place in a high school. Had a big rear end sword and everything

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

That DICK! posted:

i dont remember. i doubt anyone does. can i tell you about some recurring dreams i had?

no

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

That DICK! posted:

I say yes. Go for it

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I bought a decorative plastic houseplant and when i got it home I had to do my hardest to keep my pug away from it because there was a brightly colored, obviously poisonous snake in there. The snake spoke to me but I don’t remember what it said.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

JetSetGo posted:

I say yes. Go for it

thanks.

sometimes i will have a dream that i am trying to drive a car from the back seat of the car and its very dangerous and scary.

sometimes i will find a new room in my apartment that i did not know was there and will think of all the things i can do with the big new room but when i wake up there's no extra room

sometimes i will find out i can 'fly' but really it's just swimming through the air, its very labor intensive and not very effective

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

That DICK! posted:

thanks.

sometimes i will have a dream that i am trying to drive a car from the back seat of the car and its very dangerous and scary.

sometimes i will find a new room in my apartment that i did not know was there and will think of all the things i can do with the big new room but when i wake up there's no extra room

sometimes i will find out i can 'fly' but really it's just swimming through the air, its very labor intensive and not very effective

Do you ever feel like you are not in control of stuff? Like there is something you feel is controlling you versus the other way around? I get that vibe from the nature of those dreams.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
Hunting trip in a frozen land that has flowing rivers of methane that people would regularly fall into and drown. sometimes people would resurrect as trickster spirits, children younger than four that drowned were called princelings and considered sacred, others were and treated as pests to be removed.

the dream ended when i fell into one of the faster moving rivers and drowned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riLvWqbUqb4

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i have a friend named earl and i dreamt i was downtown at a parade and someone said something to him that made him really mad. i went to the grocery store and saw my coworker cindi and she was super mean to me and then i realized my friend earl changed reality to where some other country occupied america and my coworker cindi was a collaborator. fairly sure earl changed reality in my dream to show the parade heckler how hosed things could be.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

JetSetGo posted:

Do you ever feel like you are not in control of stuff? Like there is something you feel is controlling you versus the other way around? I get that vibe from the nature of those dreams.

yea :/

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I don't know you fellow goon and this is gunna sound empty but having been in that headspace and done a slew of really, really, really dumb poo poo to myself over the years know you've got greater strength in you than you may know and I wish you the absolute best. No matter your past, you deserve to be happy.

Unless you hurt kids or something. Then gently caress you. Beyond that, still wish the best :)

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I woke up in the middle of the night and wrote down my dream a few weeks ago before going right back to sleep and it said

"Strange dream about a robot music box and a tall chinese woman who couldn't use it and another teacher who couldn't had technical difficulties"

so i mean, maybe you can make some sense of that OP because like, wtf was I talking about, I don't have a memory of writing this down

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I had one today where a kitten was sleeping on my neck and made it so I was having trouble communicating that our cat's face looked swollen.
When I woke up, there was a kitten sleeping on my neck. :tinfoil:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
A Mario Kart race on a rainbow road style flying course made of jungle planks held together by vines, suspended miles above a lazily erupting volcanic island

I've had this one at least three times

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I had dreams of being successful, but I quickly gave up on that poo poo.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
Recently had one where, in a dream within a dream, I had learned the meaning of life. I tried to tell my brother but my aunt interrupted us by talking about our childhood and I completely forgot.

I dream vivid and remember a lot. An older one, I was in this gigantic golden temple that in the dream "felt" like a zelda temple. It was intricate like a gothic church and there were large green courtyards, I walked around but I was the only one there.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense

Spinz posted:

Attention

This is a super lurkers thread

.06 posts a day

They've been asleep

I had a dream I'd left my dog in the fridge overnight, but thankfully he was ok

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
I came back from a long trip, and my parents got on my case for not taking any videos of myself while I was in Japan. So they dragged me to the local train station (that my town doesn't have, but now I kinda wish it did; it was sleek and felt more like an airport), and I got to the airport--had to go through some run-down areas, like the sewer level in a video game--and was just boarding when I realized I hadn't actually packed anything. So I left the plane and tried to get the train back home.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i took mushrooms last night so it's definitely why but I had to take a trazodone to sleep so I got some dreaming done.

but yeah i was part of a mass of humanity, and it was kinda gross like it was just... a very psychedelic enmeshment in humanity. We were all living, dying, writhing, in a huge multi-dimensional mass. It was kinda beautiful but it was also gross. i can't emphasize how gross it was enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I sit in my cubicle, here on the motherworld. When I die, they will put my body in a box and dispose of it in the cold ground. And in the million ages to come, I will never breathe, or laugh, or twitch again. So won't you run and play with me here among the teeming mass of humanity? The universe has spared us this moment.