Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

I don’t have either but I thought I did for a while after I had a battery of STD tests done. Everything came back negative but then I got a phone call from the lab saying that the HIV test results were delayed.

Cue two weeks of going back through the past several years of sexual partners and wondering how the hell I was going to communicate the news. The disease is manageable now but I didn’t realize how big the stigma still is until it hit close to home.

It’s pretty funny in hindsight but at the time it felt like a life-changing moment. Which.. again it’s manageable now so it shouldn’t.

Anyways my buddy says that the pills are pretty gross and they need to wash them down with soda or beer instead of water

Fruits of the sea fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Aug 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

in school we watched a movie about that kid that got aids from a transfusion and at some point other kids were making fun of him by going "sailor! sailor! sailor!" and the teacher had to pause the movie to explain that they were calling him gay because no one understood what it meant

lmao

I mean that's lovely but also lol at the teacher explaining old rear end slurs