Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

1. Who will the Young Bucks tag team partner be?
Kenny Omega

2. Who will win each quarter finals match
A) Young Bucks/X vs. Andrade El Idolo/Dragon Lee/Rush

B) Death Triangle vs. Will Ospreay and Aussie Open

C) House of Black vs. Dark Order

D) Trustbusters vs. Best Friends

3. Who will win each semi final?
Winner of Quarter Final A vs. Winner of Quarter Final B

Winner of Quarter Final C vs. Winner of Quarter Final D

4. Who will win the final?
Young Bucks/X

5. Who will take the fall in the main event?
Chuckie T

TIEBREAK: total match time of the tournament
1hr 38 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

1glitch0 posted:

I may have seriously underestimated length.

Likewise, I was working under the assumption that all the first round matches would be on the same card so would have to be condensed

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I already posted my manifesto in the Princess Cup thread, I would probe everyone not doing the Miu hands

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Rarity posted:

Still batting 100 baby :cool:

Likewise, even if the tiebreaker is killing me I can at least hang my hat on the first round

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I've been doing some stats while Teej has been on, thought people might be interested. To avoid spoilers as much as possible i'll just be showing the consensus picks

Of the 52 entries:
- 43 (82.7%) chose Kenny as the mystery entrant, only other people to have multiple guesses were Cutler (3) and Page (2)
- 46 (88.5%) picked Bucks/X to win over Los Ingobernables
- 34 (65.4%) picked United Empire over Death Triangle
- 29 (55.8%) picked Dark Order over House of Black
- 40 (76.9%) picked Best Friends over Trustbusters
- Quite a few picks for the person taking the fall in the finals, of the people getting multiple picks the highest was Matt Jackson and Buddy Matthews with 8 each, followed by Alex Reynolds (6), Adam Page (5), Nick Jackson (5), John Silver (5), Chuck Taylor (5), Kenny Omega (2), Kyle Fletcher (2) and Trent (2)

Getting into spoiler territory now the first round is done
- 13 entrants are still running at 100% right now, with the mystery entrant as well as all four quarter finals correct
- 22 entrants have had 1 answer incorrect so far, of them only JUNGLE BOY got the mystery wrong but the quarters all right
- 11 entrants have had 2 answers incorrect so far
- Only 1 entrant (Quantum of Phallus) has had 3 incorrect answers so far, but their semis and finals answers are still all open
- 4 Entrants have had 4 incorrect answers so far, and of them onlt Cult of Pies has any chance of getting anything from the next rounds
- Only 1 entrant (forkboy84) is running at 0%, but in their defence they too busy watching puro to think about predictions

SG Bamboo fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Aug 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Rarity posted:

Who's still in the 100% Club? :cool:

All 13 people from the first round running at 100% got Elite/UE correct