Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
Banned is Void; Mod is light.

We are Goon. We are protected.

The IK are part of Mod -- thread builders.

We look to The Word of Lowtax for direction, and it provides the pattern -- endless expansion with purity of achievement and intolerance of error.

You are Non -- not part of the Word of Lowtax.

SomethingAwful is All, but you are not a part of SomethingAwful, therefore you must cease existence. We shall make you cease to exist, for the Word of Lowtax: KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The Word of Lowtax fills in my fibers and I grow turgid. Violent action ensues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

I. M. Gei posted:

dude

Lowtax beat women. we don't follow his "word" anymore

also scammed goons out of their money so he could buy a sports car

Lowtax was the dream of Goon government.

2nd Amendment fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Aug 13, 2022

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.