Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Whatever mod or admin that put a stop to the Groundhogs day threads can ffffffuck off

All the mods I dislike are gone because obviously they were bad, my taste and understanding of people is perfect and intuitive.

e: 2016 sucked lmao or whatever year it was, what a dumbass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I probate people in the pretend to be a mod thread

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Meme Poker Party posted:

Spanish Manlove and that other bozo whose name I can't remember who fought tooth and nail against doobie threads despite it being one of the funniest things ever on SA.

Spanish Manlove is a good manlove, and we can all be wrong about things. Poking Doobie was funny, the concept was funny, but we still should not have given a racist Alabama sewer man thousands or dollars to buy a truck and brew conspiracies about black lady hackers.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
If Doobie was so great then why did Noni get driven away after being the one to really spearhead the Doobie initiative? Noni come back, history judged you poorly.

How can a collective shun both someone that pioneered a bad idea and someone that poo poo on same said idea?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
CKnoor was a mod?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I used to creep into fyad to see who the current Ik was because I thought it was a cool title. I still think it's a cool title. I think one time it was Penif Smasher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I am ancient. I am eternal. I was born before time itself and I alone shall witness the end of all things. I am nyc tattoo and I mod SA Mart.