Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I beat the pills out of that fascist with my bulbastone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
I like making deals. preferably big ones. in this case, the beads really don't seem to be worth that much. but I feel compelled to make a deal with you nonetheless.

i've got a couple of dog hairs on me. I might be able to throw in some pocket lint but I don't even know if these new pants are made out of cotton. they don't seem to be particularly linty. to be candid, they are lounge shorts, and I'm pretty sure they're at least partially synthetic. Beyond that I can't tell you much.

anyway I can definitely promise you the dog hairs plus whatever happens to be in my pocket Monday morning. how does it work? simple. sometimes I carry important, expensive stuff around in my pockets, sometimes I don't. The other day I briefly had $100 bill in my pocket. so there's a very real chance that I would send you $100 IF you agreed to make the deal. or something else. it all depends on what's in my pockets.

I know you wanna make a deal too. you sound money hungry and that's good. you remind me of myself. so let's say you send me 100 of these beads. give me your name and address and I'll send you the dog hairs plus whatever's in my pocket this Monday morning. You may think I'll try and game the system but I'm honestly very forgetful so this could work out very well for you. of course the sooner you make the deal the longer the period between now and the time you actually get whatever I send you so you're honestly better off making the deal now then waiting on it. AND i'll check a couple of my dirty pairs of pants and see if I can scrounge up any of that pocket lint for you. and that's a definite. I can definitely check those pants. what's gonna be in my pockets I can't say. but I can tell you I'm not gonna be doing the laundry before Monday morning. that I can guarantee 100%.

i'm literally losing money on this deal. But I like you and I like making deals, so let's make this happen.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Bead Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Bead Company has recently concluded a large number of beads for bead exploration in the bead rich sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced beads equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Bead Company is desirous of bead exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National bead Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigerian Beads, in moving these Beads out of Nigeria.
Yours truly,

Prince Beads Beads

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Eripsa posted:

I TOLD YOU THE TOKENS WEREN'T FUNGIBLE

You should know by now that this world’s dominant species will funge anything.