Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I thought he said it was a grifting game not gifting game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

THE FORBIDDEN PILLS

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I've read the OP twice and I have no idea what it's supposed to be about.

I think you get a bead depending on your political alignment and then duel others of different political alignments and collect their beads

What's confusing is how do you know who to battle if you've won a bunch of others political alignment beads and use them to play

And if you get all the beads of all colors you become champion of the LGBTQRCODE+

You gotta catch em all as it were

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

All my beads are red and black because I'm an Anarcho communist.

When I get other colors I smash them with a blacksmiths hammer.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I still don't understand how the beads will help me incite a leftist coup

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I beat the pills out of that fascist with my bulbastone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Bead Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Bead Company has recently concluded a large number of beads for bead exploration in the bead rich sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced beads equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Bead Company is desirous of bead exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National bead Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigerian Beads, in moving these Beads out of Nigeria.
Yours truly,

Prince Beads Beads