Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

It absolutely rules someone is doing that, but it does mean I really need to buy a new HDD for it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Moments that will forever haunt me: Problem Dragon accidentally eating rear end.

yea ok posted:

As if the good Lord above heard my calls, some kind soul on XWT is uploading everything from 04-16 (as that's when DG World has easily accessible archives). So far literally everything from 04-10 has been uploaded except for 3 infinities. Just signal boosting as I think it's okay to talk about pirating puro from 12-18 years ago that is not accessible otherwise.
Just to confirm for mods: DG Network's Infinity episodes only go back to 2017, and the only thing they have before then is annual Kobe World shows. Thanks for the heads up!

I wonder if that's from someone who backed up RealHero's archive, because he had all that stuff on there. :rip:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I've now learned of YOSSINO and his long hair.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
The whole reason his theme song was "Lightning in the Jungle" is because he used to have an "Italian Tarzan" gimmick. It's wild.

edit: 10/24 house show

Bonk fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Oct 25, 2022

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
House shows:
10/27 Nanao
10/28 Nagoya

Cheers are BACK! :dance: For Nanao at least. Kzy had to hype up the crowd at the start to get them vocal.

I'll be away for the weekend at the Defy & Prestige shows to support our DG boys, so I'll try to get some good pics.

Bonk fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Nov 2, 2022

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I managed to meet Ultimo Dragon, La Estrella, SB KENTo, and YAMATO at the Defy & Prestige shows. They're all very appreciative of western DG fans, and all had great matches over the 2 nights. Check out those shows if you can.

I got to talk to SBK a little bit more than the rest, and he's awesome. I was trying to ask him if Ho Ho Lun sent the DG merch I'd been talking to him about, but as soon as I said HHL's name, SBK said "He's my friend!" So I asked him about the shirts, and he told me YAMATO might have them after the main event. I thanked him and said "Bamishiri!" He was delighted that I knew it and yelled "YEAAAAAH BAMISHIRI!!!" and immediately went to shake my hand. It was adorable. :3:

More house shows:
10/29 Ehime
10/30 Hiroshima
11/3 Ishikawa

-Kobe Sambo Hall on 11/5 is going to have full English commentary because Jae will be in Kobe anyway.
-YAMATO's back in Japan already, so HxE isn't dead I guess.
-Ho Ho Lun is wrestling in SPW in Singapore for a couple days in late November.

Bonk fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Nov 5, 2022

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

drat that’s cool as hell. I wish I could meet YAMATO and tell him he’s my favorite wrestler, that’d be cool.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I can't stay up tonight because I've been sick for the past few days, but there's a Kobe show tonight ahead of Gate of Destiny tomorrow (which I'm going to try to stay up for).

① Singles: Super Shenglong III vs. Eita (free)
② 8 Man: M3K vs. Ichikawa/Shachi/Punch/Fuda
③ Tag: Yoshida/Mondai vs. Kzy/U-T
④ Royal Sambo: Shimizu/SMJ/Minoura/Ben-K/Minorita/Dia/Kikuta/Nagano/BxB/Diamante
⑤ 6 Man: KFM vs Fujii/Genki/Kondo
⑥ Singles: Masaaki Mochizuki vs. KAI
⑦ Tag: Yoshioka/HYO vs. YAMATO/DKid

Weird team for the main, and woof at that undercard, but it's the night before a major show so it's more a tune-up show than anything. Semi-main should be good.

They've also released a list of Doi's appearances for the rest of the year as a freelancer (he's doing a few DDT dates too):
11.06 Osaka | 11.09 Tokyo | 12.06 Tokyo | 12.10 Kyoto | 12.16 Tokyo | 12.25 Fukuoka | 12.27 Kobe

Bonk fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Nov 5, 2022

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Excited for Gate of Destiny. The King of Gate match between YAMATO and Yoshioka is one of my favorite DG matches of the year so it'll be cool to see it brought to the Dream Gate setting.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Gate of Destiny final card for tonight:
(free link - probably just match 1, maybe 1&2)

1) 8-Man: Ultimo/Fujii/Doi/Kondo vs Kzy/U-T/Jason/JFK
2) Tag: Genki/Nagano vs Kanda/Iihashi
3) 8-Man: Yoshida/Punch/Yosuke/HHL vs Ichikawa/Shachi/Mondai/Gurukun
4) Tag: Ben-K/Minoura (w/Minorita) vs BxB/Diamante
5) Single: Eita vs Takuma Fujiwara
6) Twin Gate: Dia/Kikuta© vs Shimizu/SMJ
7) Brave Gate: HYO© vs Dragon Kid
8) Triangle Gate: M3K© vs KAI/Shun/Masked Z
9) Dream Gate: Yuki Yoshioka© vs YAMATO

Dimebags Brain posted:

Excited for Gate of Destiny. The King of Gate match between YAMATO and Yoshioka is one of my favorite DG matches of the year so it'll be cool to see it brought to the Dream Gate setting.
I'm invested in all of the title matches, and the card looks great.

Case from OTVG has been locked on Iihashi being the Masked Z and I can't really argue. There's a chance it could be Fuda or Nishikawa, but it wouldn't have the same impact. Though I guess it could be someone totally out of left field too, like someone Shun has encountered during his US tour.

I'm also looking forward to it because I wanted to wait for this show to finalize the content for my roster video series. I already have the voice tracks recorded but I may have to alter some of it.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
CHEEEEERINNNNNG I'M SO HAPPY :cry:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Daylight Savings Time basically hosed my ability to watch this live, but happy to catch up in the morning.

Cheering is back but the audio's still muted for copyright reasons. Ultimo looks real happy in his entrance at least.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

"as effective as the Wrestling Observer fact checking team"

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

drat, Fujiwara is loving good as hell.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

5 star Brave Gate match, Dragon Kid broke out the Deja Vu.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
DK and YAMATO losing to the younger champions and legitimizing them like no other feels like an apology for YAMATO winning the Dream Gate from Shun last year

Fujiwara was so sick, I believed

Ishin Iihashi and Mochizuki Jr. will be a generational rivalry

The kids are all right

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Yeah, this felt like a torch-passing PPV. Even though what's left of HIGH-END are different generations of the company, they're still the current old guard, and they're making way. Yoshioka is becoming the new ace, HYO is being primed for the top of the card, and even the Triangle Gate match reflected the younger generation taking over by getting the belts on younger guys than M3K (Junior notwithstanding, but he'll be fine). Also a good move to keep KAI relevant with another belt.

Jae's comments about WON and the downfall of Twitter were great. I love when Jae gets spicy.

Korakuen card for the 9th! (18:30 JST / 09:30 GMT / 04:30 EST / 01:30 PST)

⓪ Exhibition: Punch Tominaga vs Yoshiki Kato*
① 6-Man: U-T/Jason/SMJ vs KAI/HYO/ISHIN**
② Tag: Shisa Boy/Tiran Shisa vs Gurukun/Churaumi***
③ 6-Man: Ultimo/Genki/Arai vs Ichikawa/Yosuke/HHL
④ Singles: Don Fujii vs Mochizuki Junior
⑤ Tag: YAMATO/DKid vs Yoshida/Mondai
⑥ Tag: Eita/Fujiwara vs Doi/Kondo****
⑦ 6-Man: D'courage vs M2K
⑧ 3-Way 6-Man: Kzy/Shimizu/JFK vs Gold Class vs Shun/BxB/Diamante

*I'm not sure if this is Kato's official debut or if it's going to be a Future-esque 5 minute match, but since it says "exhibition" I'm guessing the latter.

**Ishin has dropped his surname and is just going by ISHIN now. The heel evolution is complete.

***This Ryukyu-rear end match is presumably to promote the Okinawa tour later this month, and the RDPW show with several DG guys (including Hibiscus Mii teaming again with her son Goth Jacky).

****Definitely feels like they're going to pair Fujiwara & Eita after the excursion. I'm into it. Maybe get Estrella & Nishikawa back from Mexico too, and bring in another luchador (or have Diamante defect). Though Jae mentioned that Fujiwara has a lot of interest from US promotions, so he might just be back in Japan this week for a visa interview.

There's a big gap in the middle of the month for DGN shows, but there will be 8 house shows in between Korakuen and the Okinawa shows.

Bonk fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Nov 7, 2022

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
I would love Eita to just corrupt all the young guys, do it

I also enjoyed the Eita lore that Jae dropped during the match about DOUKI pairing up with Eita in Mexico and disliking him on account of being a prodigy who only needs a few tries to perfect something.

Would be funny if Ishinriki showed up again at this point lol

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The end of the Dream Gate match that was just Yoshioka dominating YAMATO was one of the coolest match finishes I’ve seen in a while.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Probably won't have time to actually watch Korakuen until the weekend, but it seems that Mochizuki is the next Dream Gate challenger, so that should loving whip.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Yeah, I've managed to find myself with two shows from this weekend & today's show to catch up on. Which is a little annoying that I managed to fall this far behind. Especially with how the Network works.

TBH I'm thinking of dropping the Network. Money is getting tighter & as much as I do enjoy the company & some of their great younger talent it's just a hard thing to justify at this point, from a value perspective relative to other companies, both in raw cost & just...Dragongate is a great promotion from a consistency perspective, & there's loads of matches in the ***¾-**** range but I've found this year they have lacked at the high end (pun not intended), obviously the Twin Gate match from Kobe World was insanely good & KAI Susumu at DOA ruled but just relative to the other stuff I watch, All Japan is at a way higher level at the top of the card, NOAH, NJPW, DDT, GLEAT. Maybe Scotland has a mild weather & I don't need to run the heating so much, we'll see.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

forkboy84 posted:

Yeah, I've managed to find myself with two shows from this weekend & today's show to catch up on. Which is a little annoying that I managed to fall this far behind. Especially with how the Network works.

TBH I'm thinking of dropping the Network. Money is getting tighter & as much as I do enjoy the company & some of their great younger talent it's just a hard thing to justify at this point, from a value perspective relative to other companies, both in raw cost & just...Dragongate is a great promotion from a consistency perspective, & there's loads of matches in the ***¾-**** range but I've found this year they have lacked at the high end (pun not intended), obviously the Twin Gate match from Kobe World was insanely good & KAI Susumu at DOA ruled but just relative to the other stuff I watch, All Japan is at a way higher level at the top of the card, NOAH, NJPW, DDT, GLEAT. Maybe Scotland has a mild weather & I don't need to run the heating so much, we'll see.

I want to disagree on the high end of the match quality range, Yoshioka's having an awesome run right now but I concede that it won't work for everyone. But yeah I really don't like how the DG Network has to do that "VOD up for a week or two before it disappears for 6 months or so thanks to TV network deals and resurfacing with cuts" but I don't want to rely on Bilibili and VK... I'd love to import merch if I could but prices are ridiculous for my income.

That said if Mochizuki is the next challenger then I won't be in too concerned about regressive booking given how Yoshioka's already overcome YAMATO. I think the real money match is Yoshioka/Shun though.

Anyway, a question: has there been any shocking upsets in the Open the Dream Gate title scene? I think YAMATO/KAI from last year would count, in that no one really expected KAI to win, but I guess I'm looking for something more red-hot like the Rainmaker Shock.

Lily Catts fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Nov 10, 2022

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Lily Catts posted:

I want to disagree on the high end of the match quality range, Yoshioka's having an awesome run right now but I concede that it won't work for everyone. But yeah I really don't like how the DG Network has to do that "VOD up for a week or two before it disappears for 6 months or so thanks to TV network deals and resurfacing with cuts" but I don't want to rely on Bilibili and VK... I'd love to import merch if I could but prices are ridiculous for my income.

So, there's been a decent number of matches I've gone ****¼ on, 14, and have enjoyed KAI & Yoshioka's Dream Gate runs (& Yuki's King of Gate had some good stuff too), it's just that NJPW, AJPW, Stardom, DDT & NOAH have more. But with ****½ or higher, just the 2 matches, which means DG are behind each of Freedoms, Zero1, BJW & SEAdLINNNG on those high level matches, and I've seen almost as many DG shows this year as those 4 promotions combined (48 to 50). Obviously all that is an issue of taste & probably most people didn't even see my top 01 match (Abe vs Tanaka from a random NicoPro show during the Fire Festival)

I imagine I'll probably sub again in the new year & only miss 1 or 2 months because i do still enjoy the company, but the relative paucity of top top matches this year combined with everything else about the Network does make it an easy first thing to drop when I need to make cutbacks.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Unrelated but catching Saturday show, watching Diamante base for Nagano in the Royal Sambo slapped for all the 50 seconds it lasted

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Lily Catts posted:

Anyway, a question: has there been any shocking upsets in the Open the Dream Gate title scene? I think YAMATO/KAI from last year would count, in that no one really expected KAI to win, but I guess I'm looking for something more red-hot like the Rainmaker Shock.

The biggest one was probably YAMATO beating Shingo in 2013. Shingo had just beat CIMA at Kobe World, ending CIMA's massive 500+ day title reign, and YAMATO was his first defense so nobody was expecting him to drop it with zero keys gained.

Then in 2016, Susumu beat Shingo in an upset, as Shingo was running through all the veterans on the roster and Susumu is definitely a step below CIMA and Mochizuki so it was pretty unexpected. Shingo took the belt back a month later though, so it was really more a story beat building to the eventual YAMATO/Shingo showdown at Kobe World.

Lily Catts posted:

I think the real money match is Yoshioka/Shun though.

If he's not dropping it to Shun, then that's definitely a match you hold for Final Gate or even DoA.

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Nov 10, 2022

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I remember Ricochet in 2014 being pretty unexpected (for me at least) because I didn't think they'd ever actually put the belt on an outsider. Shun was also a pretty big shock because he beat Eita in his FIRST match after his Mexico excursion.

The Network is still a good value IMO because they keep adding more HD stuff to the archives. My main issue this year in particular is that they've had a few of these front-loaded months with a big PPV & Korakuen, then barely anything else. Like I think Gate of Destiny was worth the sub this month, but beyond that I'm not enthusiastic about an Okinawa tour - and there's nothing in between that but Youtube house shows. If they put ENTIRE house shows on DGN and isolated matches on Youtube, I'd be all about that. But some months just have less value than others overall. Fortunately December gets 2 PPVs.

Also, bad news for AEW Dark viewers who were anticipating Sydal/Dante vs SBK/Estrella (replying to Trev of all people lol):

On the plus side, Yoshiki Kato looked good! Reminds me of a Ben-K style of power wrestler. Giving a rookie an actual fall in an exhibition is a pretty big deal, even if it's just Punch. Nagano didn't even get that.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Things that probably only interest me, but this Sunday Minorita is appearing on a Zero1 show in Yamanashi, tagging with Tsugutaka Sato against Koji Doi & Shoki Kitamura. I doubt it'll air anywhere sadly

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Thursday plans fell through so now I'm watching the main event where Z-Brats loving murder everyone jesus.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Dimebags Brain posted:

Thursday plans fell through so now I'm watching the main event where Z-Brats loving murder everyone jesus.
Pay attention during the final pinfall if you're watching English stream. You can hear the Japanese commentator absolutely losing his poo poo.

:rubby: at HxE getting help from MondaiKong.

edit:
11/10 house show - interesting pairing in the main, DKid & Eita
11/12 house show

Bonk fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Nov 21, 2022

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Hey, I'm watching the Korakuen show & the cravate pin Araken did on Fuda ruled. Reminded me of my favourite era of Chris Hero where he was the man of 1,000 cravate variants

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
So I knew they were going back to Okinawa for the 26-27th, but apparently the 27th is a regular DG matinee show and they're also doing another DRAGONxDRAGON show with RDPW in the evening. I've seen zero hype for that at all, and I only know about it because I happened to be looking on the Network. DGN didn't really promote the NOAHxDG show either, so this is probably more of a favor to Gurukun Mask than anything (and an excuse for YAMATO to drink on the beach). No cards for those shows listed, but I'd expect some RDPW title shots and maybe taking the belts back.

After that, they're going from the far south to the far north: 3 shows in Sapporo from December 2-4 before a Korakuen show on the 6th, then we get both Gate of Origin (12/18) and Final Gate (12/25) as a Crimmis present to make up for the light November.

Cards for Sapporo so far:
12/2: Twin Gate: Dia/Kikuta© vs BxB/KAI
12/3: Triangle Gate: Shun/KAI/ISHIN© vs Kzy/Shimizu/JFK
12/4: "Dosanko Derby" 6-Man Tag: Kzy/Shimizu/U-T vs Hulk/KAI/HYO

House shows:
11/19 -KFM in Nagasaki?
11/20
11/21 -really good main event in this one
11/22

Bonk fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Nov 23, 2022

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Slow month for DG but here's some hype news!

https://twitter.com/officialpwg/status/1595613225520963584

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
https://twitter.com/WrestlePrestige/status/1595256062784901120
There's also this, which means I have to plan another Portland trip.

KZY

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
CARDS for tonight & tomorrow:

2022.11.26 (local) - Okinawa UTAHIME @ 11:45pm PST / 2:45am EST / 7:45am GMT / 4:45pm JST
6-Man: D'courage vs M3K (minus K)
Singles: Minorita vs K-JAX
6-Man: Kanda/Drake Morimatsu/Hibiscus Mii vs Mondai/JFK/Misaki Maeda
Tag: Minoura/Ben-K vs Shuri Joe/Teelan Shisa
8-Man: SMJ/Gurukun/Churaumi/LEONA vs KAI/BxB/Shun/HYO
6-Man: Kzy/Shimizu/U-T vs YAMATO/DKid/Eita

2022.11.27 (local) - Okinawa Naha Tenbusukan @ 7:45pm PST / 10:45pm EST / 3:45am GMT / 12:45pm JST
8-Man: Kzy/Shimizu/SMJ/JFK vs Gurukun/Churaumi/K-JAX/Mondai
Singles: Teelan Shisa vs HYO
Tag: Susumu/Kanda vs GOSAMARU/Shuri
Tag: YAMATO/DKid vs Eita/U-T
6-Man: Mocchy/Junior/LEONA vs KAI/BxB/Shun
6-Man: D'courage vs Gold Class

2022.11.27 (local) - Ryukyu Dragon Pro-Wrestling DRAGON×DRAGON @ 11:30pm PST / 2:30am EST / 7:30am GMT / 4:30pm JST
Singles: Misaki Maeda vs Ryo Saito
Tag: Hibiscus/Churaumi Saver vs YAMATO/DKid
6-Man: GOSAMARU/Shuri/Teelan vs D'courage
Souryu-Ou Championship: Kzy/U-T© vs Gurukun/K-JAX

All are early enough for me to catch live on the west coast, though the cards aren't exactly lighting the wrestling world on fire.

edit:

lmao what is this venue? :psyduck: That chandelier is WAY too close to the ring.

Here's the free match. You need to see how intrusive this thing is:
11/26 Okinawa

Free match links for today's shows:
11/27 Okinawa
11/27 DRAGONxDRAGON

The announcement segment for the December shows is adorable:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLpDlq2LCOQ :3:

Bonk fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Nov 27, 2022

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
We've got cards for Hokkaido!

12/2:
1) Tag: Kzy/JFK vs Eita/Genki -free
2) Tag: Susumu/Kanda vs HYO/ISHIN
3) Singles: Yuki Yoshioka vs Mochizuki Junior
4) Tag: Shimizu/SMJ vs Mocchy/Fujii
5) Singles: Jason Lee vs Shun Skywalker
6) 6-Man: Gold Class vs YAMATO/DKid/Mondai
7) Twin Gate: Dia/Kikuta© vs BxB/KAI

12/3:
1) Tag: Ben-K/Minorita vs BxB/HYO -free
2) 6-Man: Ultimo/Genki/Nagano vs YAMATO/DKid/Mondai
3) Tag: SMJ/Jason vs Fujii/Eita
4) Singles: Kota Minoura vs Susumu Mochizuki
5) 6-Man: D'courage vs Mocchy/Kanda/Junior
6) Triangle Gate: Shun/KAI/ISHIN© vs Kzy/Shimizu/JFK

12/4:
1) Tag: SMJ/Jason vs Susumu/Kanda -free
2) Tag: Fujii/Genki vs Eita/Nagano
3) 6-Man: Ultimo/DKid/Dia vs Gold Class
4) 4-Way Tag: Yoshioka/Kikuta vs Mocchy/Junior vs YAMATO/Mondai vs Shun/ISHIN
5) 6-Man: Kzy/Shimizu/JFK vs BxB/KAI/HYO

Those are some good-rear end cards. I'm pretty certain this is the first time they've ever done a 3-generation Dragon match with Ultimo/Kid/Dia.

12/6 Korakuen so far: (FULL SHOW FREE - English DGN / Japanese DGN)
-Kikuta vs Kato (debut)
-8-Man: YAMATO/DKid/Yoshida/Mondai vs Shun/KAI/BxB/HYO
-Dream Gate: Yoshioka vs Mocchy

I've also started releasing my DG roster Youtube series in anticipation of the free Korakuen show. Links in the OP. Hopefully it's not completely obsolete by the end of the year, but now that I've done the ground work it's not that hard to update the information.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I'm catching up on yesterday's Sapporo show while today's is on, as you do, and man oh man the audio mix is bad. Music and intros are way loud relative to ring noise, which means I turn the volume up during matches and when they end up ears get blown out. Thanks DG

Bit of an unremarkable show so far, Jason vs Shun was good, got hopes for the main event

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I highly recommend the secondary audio stream. The commentary offsets the unlistenable arena audio. Plus it's fun to hear the veterans like Genki/Fujii/Saito crack each other up.

So uh, how bout them Twin Gates? :catstare:

edit for Korakuen card:

1) Tag: Dia/Nagano vs Diamante/ISHIN
2) Singles: Madoka Kikuta vs Yoshiki Kato (debut)
3) 6-Man: Kzy/SMJ/JFK vs Susumu/Kanda/Junior
4) 8-Man: Ultimo/Fujii/Genki/Shachi vs Shimizu/Jason/Punch/Ho Ho
5) 6-Man: Gold Class vs Doi/Kondo/Eita (Doi vs his own creation!)
6) 8-Man: YAMATO/DKid/Yoshida/Mondai vs Shun/KAI/BxB/HYO
7) Dream Gate: Yuki Yoshioka© vs Masaaki Mochizuki

This whole show is :siren: FREE :siren: so it's a good time to get people on board. I don't know if this is the link they're going with on the day, but it'll be on DGN.

Bonk fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Dec 5, 2022

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Is it worth creating a Game Day Thread for the show? With something in the title mentioning it being free & live & with English commentary (& apparently another on the 11th in Nagoya?)? Because otherwise I'm not sure anyone who doesn't already read this thread & the puro thread will actually see it.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

forkboy84 posted:

Is it worth creating a Game Day Thread for the show? With something in the title mentioning it being free & live & with English commentary (& apparently another on the 11th in Nagoya?)? Because otherwise I'm not sure anyone who doesn't already read this thread & the puro thread will actually see it.

I don't see why not, the only potential issue is that it's on in the middle of the night for most of the western world, so it might just be the regulars. I imagine they'll be able to watch later though, at least until DGN does its usual thing of taking it down and re-editing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

Bonk posted:

I don't see why not, the only potential issue is that it's on in the middle of the night for most of the western world, so it might just be the regulars. I imagine they'll be able to watch later though, at least until DGN does its usual thing of taking it down and re-editing.

I'll try to be around, really enjoyed the Youtube playlist, looking forward to watching some DG