Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

Gewehr 43 posted:

Am I understanding you correctly in that the Kili International airport *is* lighted?

It's lighted in game except for that runway. Much more likely to be a bug or oversight on Asobo's part than for a major international airport to have lights everywhere on the field except the runway.

On the subject of lighting, I strongly recommend this mod: https://flightsim.to/file/8614/airports-lights

Wouldn't have helped you in this case because it doesn't add runway lights but it does add ramp lighting to thousands of airports that would have it in real life but don't in the sim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

I do like Shift-Z, but only for showing simrate and you just said you aren't using compression.

You might try searching for free scenery mods for any airports along your route. There's lots out there where people have made minor fixes to the default scenery, like this one for HTKJ.