Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

It is in human nature to fly and to forget to take pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

You have a missing img tag:

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/Qx7kk4z0/approach.png

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

The game looks amazing, I wonder how many people they had to model and texture each and every specific monument, that's not something you can leave to automation, which is what they did for the rest of the world.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

If we're requesting flyovers, I'm going to be sad I didn't suggest the Okavango delta while you were near Botswana, a river stuck in an endorheic basin that evaporates into thin air and rains down again to refuel itself, without ever reaching a standing water body.

SIGSEGV fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Nov 28, 2022

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

The Cairn of Barnenez in Brittany is the oldest monument in Europe at least and possibly the world.

Also it's pretty easy to see from the sky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

That is an interesting runway. I know the one on Corfu is also highly interesting, but since your plane is significantly smaller than airliners it will likely have an easier time there. Also a far higher number of custom buildings around here, I wonder if Great Zimbabwe has custom models.