Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

This is really cool and I'm looking forward to seeing you fly over/to some places I recognise. There's a European airport I hope you hit that is pretty much never used anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

how close are these trees to the end of the runway? How long is the runway?

nice looking update with all the mountains

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That was a cool leg

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

painedforever posted:

Weren't you going to spend more time in North Africa? Do the tourist-y thing and go by Egypt? Oooh, or Tunisia! There's this coastal place where all of the houses are white but the doors and windows are painted blue.

Isn't that up in the hills near the ruins of Carthage? Cool place, great view

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That's a real depressing story a out the lady and her crew :(

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Visit maupertus when you swing by the dday beaches. Massive runway, rarely used. La hague has some real nice coastline to see too, beautiful beaches on the atlantic coast!

Of course the mont st michel is worth a visit if you fly over brittany

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

La France :france:

Barcelona is pretty cool as a place to visit