Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

G-III posted:

Band Name: The Bleeding Buttholes
Album Name: Bidet is the Way

My is Bloodfart McCoy. And I DO NOT approve this message.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I lived in Japan as a teenager in 2001 and they already had those spraying robot toilets with heated seats and fans and stuff, it seriously felt like I was living in the future.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

You do realize you remove the old seat, right? It's just a seat swap with altered plumbing and running power to the thing. Unless you have a ghetto bidet. No idea how those work, if they work at all.

ACTUALLY I DIDNT REALIZE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS:)

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Caesar Saladin posted:

I lived in Japan as a teenager in 2001 and they already had those spraying robot toilets with heated seats and fans and stuff, it seriously felt like I was living in the future.

Ever do one of these?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Is the final button champagne for the victory lap?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Brother Tadger posted:

Is the final button champagne for the victory lap?

Blow dryer.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I just walk into the local river waist-deep and stand there making GBS threads and the rushing water cleans my rear end in a top hat. Inconvenient but worth it!

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
These things work just as well:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

kissing my bidet rn

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
rear end in a top hat powerwashers: I'M FOR IT!

Nothing cuts through that thick, stinky, mud like a nice stream of water.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

His Divine Shadow posted:

Actually, they don't.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
I only used one a few times in Japan at the McDonald's, they had what must have been an immaculate, $20,000 bidet installed. I cranked it up to full blast so the water jet would gimme the full colon cleanse. I prefer it that way, but you can't idle for too long like that or it'll throw your electrolytes outta whack and make you dizzy.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

His Divine Shadow posted:

Yum, a thin layer of aerosolised dookie coating every surface of my bathroom and its contents.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Breetai posted:

Yum, a thin layer of aerosolised dookie coating every surface of my bathroom and its contents.

dont sign your posts

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Ever do one of these?

This .gif is palpable, because I can only imagine how pissed off the guy was who had to clean that thing after the fact.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

start your morning with dunks.gif

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint has to have bidets in his house because he refuses to wipe

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

sigher posted:

This .gif is palpable, because I can only imagine how pissed off the guy was who had to clean that thing after the fact.

the rare instance of an employee ripping off a toilet seat instead of a drunk frat bro

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
They are amazing and life-changing but it really does make taking a poo poo in a public restroom even worse

Before I had a bidet taking dumps at work were a great way to break up the monotony of the day, blissfully ignorant of how gross and scratchy my butthole was after rubbing it raw with low-quality toilet paper

In any case, I’m a total convert and will talk them up to anyone who will listen

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

Sheen Sheen posted:

They are amazing and life-changing but it really does make taking a poo poo in a public restroom even worse

Before I had a bidet taking dumps at work were a great way to break up the monotony of the day, blissfully ignorant of how gross and scratchy my butthole was after rubbing it raw with low-quality toilet paper

In any case, I’m a total convert and will talk them up to anyone who will listen

:same:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smugworth posted:

William Henry Hairytaint has to have bidets in his house because he refuses to wipe

Having a hairy taint is definely a good reason to consider a bidet

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Sheen Sheen posted:

Dab. Don’t wipe.

Your butthole will thank you.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Dab. Don’t wipe.

my butthole already thanks me every day for buying a bidet

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
In your rear end by Peter Gabriel.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Shave your disgusting hairy rear end and eat more fiber

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Dab. Don’t wipe.

Yeah okay bud, to paraphrase a fellow hairy-rear end-haver, "that's like trying to dab peanut butter out of a shag carpet".

Colonel Cancer posted:

Shave your disgusting hairy rear end and eat more fiber

Wee woo, bad idea alert. Didn't you read the article about what happens if you shave your rear end hair? Tried it once, can confirm it's as heinous as described.

Zero VGS fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Aug 16, 2022

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You shouldn't read articles by dudebros with hairy asses and no personal hygiene

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If I somehow got poo poo smeared on my face after picking up dog doo or whatever, I definitely would not wipe it with a dry cloth. I’d wash my face. Bidets stay winning, tp users in shambles.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Butt spray is doing me good today m'dudes.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

get a toto toilet that has a little sink on top, so the water you wash yer hands with gets used to flush the shits. vewry efficient.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Wasteful goons buying a custom tool to wash their asses when perfectly good shower wands exist.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Peggy Edson posted:

Are there any seat attachment bidets that don't splash water all over the seat

Sure, if you adjust them properly

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Are there any seat attachment bidets that have metal pipes inside the actual bidet? I would like to get a bidet but a lot of them seem to be entirely plastic

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

I bought a Tushy 2.0 last month to see if the bidet craze over up to the hype.

I gotta say, nothing beats getting rimmed by Poseidon when I get home. Can’t go back, I have become an evangelist in the church of the sphincter sprayer.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
rear end blastin in both directions

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

Wasteful goons buying a custom tool to wash their asses when perfectly good hands exist.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Aperture Priority posted:

I bought a Tushy 2.0 last month to see if the bidet craze over up to the hype.

I gotta say, nothing beats getting rimmed by Poseidon when I get home. Can’t go back, I have become an evangelist in the church of the sphincter sprayer.

lol

rekko
Jul 24, 2022

〜✧・♡・★〜🌟💗・♥・💗🌟〜★・♡・✧〜
❗スゴイ❗
I don't even know how anyone doesn't have a washlet. What do you do when you want someone to lick your rear end in a top hat?

Oh! Excuse me, while you were down there working my other hole it never occurred to me that I might need to keep the whole place tidy just in case you wandered some.

I'm a little grossed out, honestly. Be kind, wash behind.

rekko
Jul 24, 2022

〜✧・♡・★〜🌟💗・♥・💗🌟〜★・♡・✧〜
❗スゴイ❗
Also, get the one that isn't just your bhole, ladies. Worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

rekko posted:

I don't even know how anyone doesn't have a washlet. What do you do when you want someone to lick your rear end in a top hat?

Oh! Excuse me, while you were down there working my other hole it never occurred to me that I might need to keep the whole place tidy just in case you wandered some.

I'm a little grossed out, honestly. Be kind, wash behind.

Most people would shower beforehand, I believe.