Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

looks like my collection of warhammer, forgotten realms, and witcher books will survive another purge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i color in the photo in the "about the author" section with a sharpie so that any visitors casually perusing my bookshelf will think i have a vast collection of works by people of color

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

recently added justin trudeau's book to my collection

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ArbitraryC posted:

I didn't get through the whole list but for the first couple dozen it looked like 1 in every few entries was along the lines of "the grapes of wrath" that a good chunk of people probably just had to read in school as part of their basic "English" curriculum. It was confusing to see why they were included as a weird jab at whatever strawman the author is upset about. The other stuff like atlas shrugged or whatever, fine to make fun of but I mean then you're narrowing your window of attack down to libertarian dudes which while prevalent is pretty easy to avoid.

bet you’re the type of guy on this list who owns a copy of lord of the rings, just shameful

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i always remove the feet from my magazine cutouts too, hate seeing those

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

there's only one lord of the ring i recognize :goatsecx:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hate reading, love posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the story only shows bob’s number and the exchange code is different because he got his mobile phone when he was out of state for college