Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

Went down the shop this morning and they don't even have the latest sticker book in yet. Didn't the Mirror advertise that they start giving them out around now?

Anyway, really looking forward to the new season. I know it's been a couple years since we last won the league and we let in 4 last weekend, but we looked really good going forward now that Rush and Barnes are fit again. If they can get back to their previous form and if we can tighten things up at the back, then surely we'll be turning Anfield into the home of that shiny new trophy, just like we did the old one. I can sniff number 19 on the horizon - just need to start things off properly against Forest and set a good pace for the rest of the season this month.

Gonna be really weird seeing Dalglish back in the first division again. Or is that the Prem? The Premmy? I'm not sure how I feel about this break-away league, to be honest. At least there's more foot on the tele now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU