Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

When I was a Young boy. my father paid for my Toonami. to See Some Sick Anime. He said when you grow up the games will be epic loving win, theyll kick rear end and not be gay. He said, Will You Beat them? The epic games..and all the noobs online..Get all the epic loot in every raid. Because One Day, Ill Leave you and youll be Player 1 To Game in the rear end Parade. When I was a Young boy. my father paid for my Toonami. to See Some Sick Anime. He said when you grow up the games will be epic loving win, theyll kick rear end and not be gay.

Sometimes I get the Feeling Riot Games is watching over me.

And other times I feel like i am Gabe.

Game on my console and get blue balls from tomb raider and street. and when i saw Tifa I dropped my loving jaw--And Ada Wong. And Ada Wong! And the roster from Dead or Alive believe me The Memories will Carry on. Theyll Carry on . And when I saw Bulma my pants they couldnt contain it, my jorts ripped in half and i sprayed it.

Dragon Ball Z Trapper Keeper kept Giving me Wet dreams. Mr ROshi and Popo made me Lol. Turned on DBZ and Start to Jack When I see Bulmas Rear. And when The credits start to Roll You know Ill Stay Turned on and Watch the Rerun. Ill TiVo the rerun..
And the lunch table believe me couldnt want to buy vbucks for the next season. The next season..cuz Bulma Was Going to be in Our Shop Just in Time for Our Birthdays.

But when the shop dropped we couldnt hold back tears. No. No No.
Epic Games is a bunch of queers. NO NO NO!! Take a look and believe Me I'm Installing OVerwatch 2.

Coom or Die. Youll never make ME.
Because Peach has a fat rear end on Mario Kart.
Go and Try..I got my ps2 Saves
Megami Tensei Hentai Fanart
I wont buy your Season Pass, because you hosed me
In fact, Im doing a hard restart
Wipe my hard drive, and Install Skyrim Mods
Bulma on Mod Nexus has a romance Option
I'm just a gamer; I'm not a hero.
But it was my duty to code this Mod.
I . Dont Care If you DCMA.
We'll carry On. We'll carry on. And all you Cock Suckers at Fort Nite HQ
Can suck my big fater gamer balls. And all your Broken code is 1337'd .. A Humble Gamer Marches oh.
(repeat, passionately)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

insane anime posted:

When I was a Young boy. my father paid for my Toonami. to See Some Sick Anime. He said when you grow up the games will be epic loving win, theyll kick rear end and not be gay. He said, Will You Beat them? The epic games..and all the noobs online..Get all the epic loot in every raid. Because One Day, Ill Leave you and youll be Player 1 To Game in the rear end Parade. When I was a Young boy. my father paid for my Toonami. to See Some Sick Anime. He said when you grow up the games will be epic loving win, theyll kick rear end and not be gay.

Game on my console and get blue balls from tomb raider and street. and when i saw Tifa I dropped my loving jaw--And Ada Wong. And Ada Wong! And the roster from Dead or Alive believe me The Memories will Carry on. Theyll Carry on . And when I saw Bulma my pants they couldnt contain it, my jorts ripped in half and i sprayed it.

Dragon Ball Z Trapper Keeper kept Giving me Wet dreams. Mr ROshi and Popo made me Lol. Turned on DBZ and Start to Jack When I see Bulmas Rear. And when The credits start to Roll You know Ill Stay Turned on and Watch the Rerun. Ill TiVo the rerun..
And the lunch table believe me couldnt want to buy vbucks for the next season. The next season..cuz Bulma Was Going to be in Our Shop Just in Time for Our Birthdays.

Epic Games is a bunch of queers. NO NO NO!! Take a look and believe Me I'm Installing OVerwatch 2.

Can suck my big fater gamer balls. And all your Broken code is 1337'd .. A Humble Gamer Marches oh.
(repeat, passionately)

Lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

(repeat, passionately)

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

(repeat, passionately)

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

I'm Not Okay. (I Promise)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67zHfzuNAKk

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lmfao

insane anime fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Aug 16, 2022

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

oh my god lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

(repeat, passionately)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

LMFAO I'm loving crying ahhaa

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

(repeat, passionately)

Lmfao

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

dear god lmfao

"Excuse his gamer rage, Gerda." is going to be bouncing around in my head for a good long while

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

(repeat, passionately)

lmfao

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/shroobery/status/1559297669776003077

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

insane anime posted:

(repeat, passionately)

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

gently caress them

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

godlike

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
reminder:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rewatching and losing my mind at SHE IS CHUNLI NOT BULMA

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got on Fortnite and the rear end might even be flatter than that somehow.

LeithCentral
Mar 1, 2005

As far as I can run, brother.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol