Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
do you think anyone working in the twin towers was listening to britney’s early classics when the plane smashed into them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

do you think anyone working in the twin towers was listening to britney’s early classics when the plane smashed into them

Oops I did it again when the second plane hit

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

MLSM posted:

Oops I did it again when the second plane hit

either that or "hit me baby one more time," it’s a win win really

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Butternubs posted:

The only tragedy is that it wasn't 4 towers.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

that was such a good thread

https://i.imgur.com/FdtDWsy.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/Adp3Vor.mp4

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

cat botherer posted:

(Johnny Ryan)

lmfao

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Mirthless posted:

what happened on 9/11 again, yall? i forgot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_Chilean_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Just because I jack off to the grainy picture of the man falling from the tower doesn’t make me a bad man

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
The classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7qJnd3A2cQ

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

lol

can someone link to the Star Wars 9/11 thread?

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

this is one of the most influential works of art of the 21st century

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

nine eleven?
i just met em

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
More than 1/3 of the 343 firefighters that died on 9/11 (including the chief of FDNY) were close enough to safety that they could have been saved from the north tower collapse if NYPD had told them the building was about to go down after police helicopters reported it was buckling.

But they didn't, oops.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Who is Solo?

Zisky posted:

More than 1/3 of the 343 firefighters that died on 9/11 (including the chief of FDNY) were close enough to safety that they could have been saved from the north tower collapse if NYPD had told them the building was about to go down after police helicopters reported it was buckling.

But they didn't, oops.

You can't say that the NYPD doesn't take the cop vs firefighter softball game seriously

weast
Nov 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFeZLJLgq-8

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Free jeans 👖

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

:cmon:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Zisky posted:

But they didn't, oops.

Cops? I don’t care for them. They are real jerks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All timer

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h10N2AiGkwA

I legit have no idea. I mean I got an idea but I can't exactly pause a gif and give it a look

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

it wasn’t so bad, I got a sweet deal on subway footlongs

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

When 9/11 happened I was in 7th grade. During English my social studies teacher ran breathless into the room and said “A plan hit the world trade centers!” then rushed out of the room and the day continued on as normal. I was an idiot kid and had no idea what the world trade centers were :laffo:

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Zisky posted:

But they didn't, oops.

a lot of the radios didn't work because of Giuliani's dumbass idea about using the wtc as a base of operations for some thing i cant remember, anyway it was his fault

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Animal-Mother posted:

a lot of the radios didn't work because of Giuliani's dumbass idea about using the wtc as a base of operations for some thing i cant remember, anyway it was his fault

Literally for emergency situations. Yes, even after the 93 bombing. Rudy was always dumb as poo poo

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

in the aftermath of 9/11 the us government recommended police and firefighters move away from using ten codes (like 10-4 to mean received, stuff like that) because they werent standardized across organizations and it caused huge amounts of confusion with so many different agencies responding on and after 9/11. and indeed their use is not allowed accordign to incident command system.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

I thought tourists blew up the world train center and I was confused about how a train can cross the ocean

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

9/11 was a national lampoon's movie

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Milo and POTUS posted:

Literally for emergency situations. Yes, even after the 93 bombing. Rudy was always dumb as poo poo

it was related to one of his affairs iirc

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?

Starpluck posted:

Does anybody remember what he actually said on air in real-time?

I have no idea because I sorta went into "oh poo poo" mode when the second plane hit

the whole thing is on youtube lol

is there some mega cringe in here somewhere?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT9nJMaGv5I

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Animal-Mother posted:

it was related to one of his affairs iirc

no that was the nypd chief who had two affairs with different women in an apartment near ground zero tht was reserved for first responders lol

then he got to go to iraq and be the interior minister for the coalition provisional authority, hahaha. then he got convicted of some felones for reasons i dont remember, and trump pardoned him.

america rocks!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Crazypoops posted:

9/11 was a national lampoon's movie

"Alright then fellas, it's a pact: by the end of this summer, we either all get laid, or we all wage jihad against the great satan!"

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

"Alright then fellas, it's a pact: by the end of this summer, we either all get laid, or we all wage jihad against the great satan!"

The end credits "where are they now" is just raw 9/11 footage for every character

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Zisky posted:

But they didn't, oops.

how many of them were busy looting, though?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Animal-Mother posted:

ghouliani was responsible for loving them over with lovely radios that he refused to upgrade to something that could receive inside of a large structure like that

like it was a known problem and he hosed them over on it because of some other bullshit and then whoops

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

The end credits "where are they now" is just raw 9/11 footage for every character

drat now I really want a t-shirt that's the Animal House poster but with all the 9/11 hijackers lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DO THE ATTA, DO THE ATTA