Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

when the thing happened, i was almost 12 and it was traumatizing, because every adult in my life collectively lost their poo poo and i got obsessed with Politic's and World Events, which led me into an early-in-life doom spiral, and the more i learned about how the world worked from that point, the more I realized that the United States is fundamentally unsalvagably evil and should be destroyed.

So, while I am not glad that bush more or less got what he wanted, i am glad 9/11 happened. I can't imagine being normal in this day and age and there's a real rear end chance I could've been if it had never happened, and so I'm glad those people died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

there was a montage of 9/11 footage set to Vengaboys - We Like To Party and i can't find it, can someone find it for me

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

This one is so good