Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KoXt9pZLGM
i was in 5th grade when 9/11 happened
they made us watch this video after doing the pledge every morning for a year afterwards
thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

whoa 9/11 is gonna be old enough to get wasted this year!!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

on 9/11 my dad picked me up from school early and when i got home i just played an mmo for the rest of the day

which mmo

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Crazypoops posted:

9/11 was a national lampoon's movie

"Alright then fellas, it's a pact: by the end of this summer, we either all get laid, or we all wage jihad against the great satan!"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

The end credits "where are they now" is just raw 9/11 footage for every character

drat now I really want a t-shirt that's the Animal House poster but with all the 9/11 hijackers lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DO THE ATTA, DO THE ATTA

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

slammin the lunk alarm on these fucks

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

really big jackets posted:

this is all really inappropriate

what is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

really big jackets posted:

i just dont think its right to celebrate the deaths of innocent people. call me crazy.

oh me neither, but where is that happening