Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I was a senior in high school when 9/11 happened. Not the towers coming down themselves but watching this shithole go absolutely bugfuck insane after 9/11 was a relatively early lesson in politics for me.

Buck Wildman posted:

more than two decades later and the bully still can't get over someone punching back lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

No other country in the world has ever experienced an event like 9/11 in history. Every nation should kiss America's rear end because of that one time 22 years ago that our nasty little empire's meddling finally caught up with it.....or else.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"I work in the financial district of New York, and boy is business booming! I'm about to collapse from all of the work".

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

So inspirational.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Look mummy, there's an airplane up in the sky!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Can't forget another classic:
https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1701050203426508992?newtwitter=true

I probably wouldn't have found this funny 22 years ago because of :decorum:, but I do now.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

If the government had killed those responsible for 9/11, a lot of foreign policy and CIA ghouls would have met with a grisly end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E