Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The Saudis lost some of their best pilots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Who is Solo?

Zisky posted:

More than 1/3 of the 343 firefighters that died on 9/11 (including the chief of FDNY) were close enough to safety that they could have been saved from the north tower collapse if NYPD had told them the building was about to go down after police helicopters reported it was buckling.

But they didn't, oops.

You can't say that the NYPD doesn't take the cop vs firefighter softball game seriously

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h10N2AiGkwA

I legit have no idea. I mean I got an idea but I can't exactly pause a gif and give it a look

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Animal-Mother posted:

a lot of the radios didn't work because of Giuliani's dumbass idea about using the wtc as a base of operations for some thing i cant remember, anyway it was his fault

Literally for emergency situations. Yes, even after the 93 bombing. Rudy was always dumb as poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://randomnerds.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Seinfeld-The-Twin-Towers-Billy-Domineau.pdf

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SplitSoul posted:

The tragedy of my dad waking me up from a really good afternoon nap to tell me the news, just in time to watch the second plane hit.

drat waking you up for the best part

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

War and Pieces posted:

you don't even need to label the boomerang

Yeah, woulda been better without. Then again, it was likely made for american audiences, so...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The face of a dude who never forgot

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Animal-Mother posted:

in honor of 9/11 i might get away with doing zero work at work today

Worked for pete davidson for 21 years now

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A whole nother year :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The saudis lost some of their best pilots