Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

on 9/11 my dad picked me up from school early and when i got home i just played an mmo for the rest of the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

nexus tk, which apparently is still around lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

in the aftermath of 9/11 the us government recommended police and firefighters move away from using ten codes (like 10-4 to mean received, stuff like that) because they werent standardized across organizations and it caused huge amounts of confusion with so many different agencies responding on and after 9/11. and indeed their use is not allowed accordign to incident command system.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Animal-Mother posted:

it was related to one of his affairs iirc

no that was the nypd chief who had two affairs with different women in an apartment near ground zero tht was reserved for first responders lol

then he got to go to iraq and be the interior minister for the coalition provisional authority, hahaha. then he got convicted of some felones for reasons i dont remember, and trump pardoned him.

america rocks!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

KirbyKhan posted:

If anyone wants to talk national tragedy it's when the US telecoms infrastructure switched from analog to pure digital.

whats bad about it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

bonelessdongs posted:

Is anyone else playing a part in their local 9/11 pageant this year?

yeah im gonna be mohammad atta

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thikning about 9/11 today

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

only four days away from that glorious anniversary my friends

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

cant believe tomorrow will be 9/11

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

finally it's that day we've all been waiting for, 9/11

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i hope everyone is able to make a wish at 9:11 on 9/11

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

hahahaha gently caress yeah

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i hope to bump this thread in 2023

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

on 9/11, io laughed, due to being hosed up and cynical about life

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Animal-Mother posted:

How does THAT not set off the Lunk Alarm? God!

thinking about 9/11 footage with the lunk alarm blaring when a plane hits the tower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

aaron rodgers injury