Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Buck Wildman posted:

more than two decades later and the bully still can't get over someone punching back lmfao

yes this exactly. it owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mirthless posted:

what happened on 9/11 again, yall? i forgot

2D MMOs have had such incredible staying power just because they were so unique, never played a game quite like Nexus TK before or since. Definitely a little surprising it's lasted this long, though. I'd think client problems would have killed it by now like they have with so many other legacy games.

Ragnarok Online is still around too

edit: wow wikipedia says they're down to around 300 active subs which is scary low for a game where players run so much of the content, shame :(

sickest weird rear end mmo i played was called Xenimus. it loving owned so hard. honestly one of my favorite games of all time. insanely hardcore. you dropped an item on death in some circumstances and there were single-on-server items worth hundreds of dollars lmfao. gear was loving hard to come by and you could die in under a second from a completely invisible assailant. 1hko death traps galore. at one point i was the richest man in the game with 1-on-server dirus armor and it looked loving badass. cant find a pic rn drat.

me and my boy also discovered that intel and wisdom didn't effect spell dmg at all and made a warlock who had 100% constitution who was absolutely unstoppable to the degree the dev reworked the entire stat system. epic poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nix Panicus posted:

The tragedy of 9/11 is that it isn't an annual event

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

2012 me, as a bit: bush did 9/11 lmao