Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

that was such a good thread

https://i.imgur.com/FdtDWsy.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/Adp3Vor.mp4

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Animal-Mother posted:

a lot of the radios didn't work because of Giuliani's dumbass idea about using the wtc as a base of operations for some thing i cant remember, anyway it was his fault

ghouliani was responsible for loving them over with lovely radios that he refused to upgrade to something that could receive inside of a large structure like that

like it was a known problem and he hosed them over on it because of some other bullshit and then whoops

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
DON'T MAKE THOM ANGRY!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

guidoanselmi posted:

truly the greatest disaster on that day

that jennifer esposito continued to age

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Xaris posted:

fixed 4 me

my old boss was p surprised when he jokingly asking what i meant by "bush did 9/11" and then went around and asked the other guys born after 1980 and kept getting the same answer

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Buck Wildman posted:

I'm gonna have an italian beef with hot peppers for lunch, in honor of the first responders

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i don't think they really need to climb back down

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
checks out

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/hotpinkfurby/status/1701247331004272903