Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will happen to Trump?
This poll is closed.
Trump has been compromised to a permanent end 29 14.29%
Trump weakened but intact. 52 25.62%
Dems Try, but fail 31 15.27%
Dem don't bother trying 38 18.72%
Hellworld: Trump Victorious 53 26.11%
Total: 203 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Nobody with any real responsibility will be punished, a grab bag of scapegoats and peons will be ceremonially flagellated and Trump will probably win in 24.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Inferior Third Season posted:

It is extremely easy to make the case that Clinton would have won if not for the Comey letter, which was a direct result of buttery males.

Than make it because I don't believe that for a second, I firmly believe nobody who was going to vote for Clinton had their mind changed by the Comey letter

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Djarum posted:

Ultimately he will be convicted and sentenced. The big issue is going to be how to incarcerate him as he is a major security risk in multiple different ways. Even Supermax wouldn’t be sufficient. My guess would be they would construct a custom facility in a remote, undisclosed area and have it staffed by heavily vetted individuals. Which even in prison he would be getting special treatment which would be sadly fitting. I don’t see him living long enough to be released.

Oh yeah for sure dude. They're going to put the former President in the plastic prison from x men 2. Can't wait

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Djarum posted:

Nothing quite like that but you run into the issue of he is a national security risk as well as a security risk to both the facility and those working there. You have to heavily vet everyone that works at the facility and comes into contact with him at all.

It’s basically a nightmare on a bunch of levels. Not even considering the issues like who is in charge of his security and imprisonment. Secret Service? Military? Bureau of Prisons? FBI/NSA?

Probably the closest analogue in history is Napoleon. Which what would be the Saint Helena option for the US?

Well, it would have to be somewhere inaccessible, obviously, so anywhere on land is out because the more rural you go the more trump supporters you find. Air is impractical, so sea. Island prisons have been tried- Alcatraz is still about, but not exactly functional- but they're a hassle. Why not an oil platform? You could use the existing infrastructure to hold prisoners underwater! Out of sight, out of mind! Obviously it's a waste to do all this for one person, so you've got to hold others there, his whole corrupt gang... That necessitates some interesting security details. The whole place is made of metal anyway, maybe some kind of magnetic system using their outfits...?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jethro posted:

I can't wait for the part where Biden and Trump swap faces.

We won't know which one we're re-electing!