Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
It's as wide as my phone, (aesthetically) pleasant to read and reassuringly old fashioned looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Though on the contents page I have to zoom in to read the titles and page numbers, and frequently select kitconstantines profile instead of the page 1 of the forum button. I'm starting to dislike kitconstantine because of this but i accept some responsibility.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i usually read on my google glasses and post with voice commands

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ok google, post i’m gay

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

mudskipp posted:

It's as wide as my phone, (aesthetically) pleasant to read and reassuringly old fashioned looking.

So’s my dick lol

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

So’s my dick lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

It could withstand being run over by a car! In fact that's the only way he can get off