Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I wish I lived in New Brunswick, because I bet the rent and housing prices aren't awful. I don't speak much French, though.

brunswick is in germany. they speak german in the new one too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

While this rap sheet is p pathetic I'd say pulling it up in less than 10 minutes is even sadder. Seeing a banme and having your first thought be about how you can get a sick burn on the goon on their way out is a terminal case of brain poisoning.

seeing a banme with no context given in the op is an instant post history + rap sheet check for me

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

terminal case of brain poisoning.

aka being a something awful poster :lol:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

anywya the title and op of this thread made me sad the way banme's don't usually. sending good vibes to the op on his way to the spirit realm

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hmm

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Spinz posted:

In a few years you will all be as old as me and then I WILL BE A QUEEN

ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR

i'm gonna die before i get old

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

don't worry i won't be old for a while, or i may die suddenly and without warning randomly anyway, but i'll get my executor to post in gbs an epic banme, unless all the fail banmes recently

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

its worse than when my mom and dad used to fight seeing this

shhhh hugs for the sweet baby boy

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Smug, Will,

Please. We can agree that you're both terrible monsters.

There's no more need to fight over who's worse.

yes there is. it's a battle to the death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Can it be mine

whoever wins, we lose