Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
I've found out that PF2e is really crunchy but Foundry makes it seem really light and automated, don't think I'd ever play it in real life much less GM it. I'm also very thankful of the organized internet plays because otherwise it would be very different for me to find a Peruvian group. I have noticed that the amount of games decrease once you level up to 5 tho so my poor Redeemer Champion sees less and less action nowadays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Wait, am I missing something in here? Don't druids in pf2e at lvl 1 have more to do than druids in 5e at lvl 1?

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
I'm usually more of a milestone gm but modules that make it easy to grant and track XP in foundry has converted both of my groups.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Im happy to share that Abomination Vaults (Eberron reskin) pf2e was a success in my latam groups. So far I got TWO 5player groups and they are already on lvl 2, I'm more of a "if it dies, it dies" Gm and I made sure of that to my potential players so even tho we had some rips on both groups, they are loving the game and so am I!

I totally recommend using Foundry when playing virtual pf2e and giving the premium modules a try.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Glad to see so many new gms using both pf2e AND foundry B)

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Arrrthritis posted:

Yesterday my abomination vaults game ran into the floor 4 superboss The Voidglutton. God drat that thing does not gently caress around.

Same! Got another rip sadly buy the group is ready for the revenge!

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
I backed Neutral Party, Czepeku and Tactical Master. Recommend all 3 of them.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Rythian posted:

I found it super useful, thank you for the tips!

Also remember that Foundry comes with A LOT of free pre-walled maps. From there you can see which artist do you like the most.

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Quick Insert module is a must have!

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Both of my groups finished up Abomination Vaults, a lot of rips and a lot of fun. Almost all of them wanted to play again with me as the GM so we are doing Book 1 of Strength of Thousands.
I'm really missing the premium foundry module but pdftofoundry with some community maps will do. I'm so happy that the LATAM Pathfinder 2e community is growing

As an interesting note, we already had our first rip, that gremlin boss is no joke!

turboraton fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Apr 16, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011

Enos Cabell posted:

As a bonus you can get the super cool sketch variant covers

God drat those look beautiful. On the other hand, I heavily dislike the leather cover version