Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Horrifying! Cuddled with snakelady who shed skin on my couch. Company refuses to acknowledge damage. Find out how to protect yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

I'm,

Scaaaaling

A-waaaay

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Hey come on in. Yeah just move some of the piles of trash outta the way and you'll come to a soiled mattress on the floor, aka the "cuddle zone". If it smells like cat pee there should be some febreeze lying around

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mr. Meagles posted:

Hey come on in. Yeah just move some of the piles of trash outta the way and you'll come to a soiled mattress on the floor, aka the "cuddle zone". If it smells like cat pee there should be some febreeze lying around

*Helps self to a slice of Floor Pizza*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Definitely real people who have recently cuddled up via the app:

deano
Sep 6, 2000

cuddle this

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
There is definetly a FPlus episode about this garbage.
CUDDLE PARTY
https://thefpl.us/episode/169

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I aint cuddling with none of these bitches

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

"Latest" implies it's just rando of who joined most recently, and not curated in any way. That would mean more women than men, and that is obviously a lie.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hiring local 300lb dudes to cuddle i dont have a bed and need mass underneath my body

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Wizard Master

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hello my friend!!!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Sid Vicious posted:

hello my friend!!!

Hi Sid! How are you? How is everything going in Canada? :)

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

holy poo poo these people charge like $80+/hr to cuddle

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Cowman posted:

holy poo poo these people charge like $80+/hr to cuddle

Wait wait wait. Is this a paid service??? Because bigly lol if so. I was under the impression is was just "dating site, but let's pretend" and just matching individuals up. Is that not the case?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Apparently you can hire a professional cuddler on the site, if the regular people aren't up to par

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mooey Cow posted:

Apparently you can hire a professional cuddler on the site, if the regular people aren't up to par

I saw a dead body at a cuddle party once, no one else noticed that the person was dead or when they had died, i didnt want to cause a panic so i didnt say anything but when i tried to close my eyes all i could think about was the dead body lying in the middle of the softly undulating bodies cocooned about me in woolen blankets and heated epidermis, so all i could do was stare at the dead body as the whole heaving mass of human chrysalides sighed and hissed soft breaths that stank of sleep and contentment, at one point an arm even lazily snaked about the waist of the dead body, as though there was still life within it to mingle with. i knew that as eclosion rushed forth for all these human cocoons that the only thing that would hatch was fear and terror as they all stood up to see one left behind - the dead body, that nasty rear end mfin dead body in my cuddle party!!!!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
That was me you jerk!! I was murdered and you could have caught the cuddle killer!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Probably been pointed out already but these guys are going to get sued into oblivion when it turns out 17% of cuddle buddies are rapists.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'm just looking for someone to cuddle my dick

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Alucard posted:

I'm just looking for someone to cuddle my dick

Every cuddle party some guy just has to say this. :rolleyes:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I think my wife would be madder if I spent money on some cuddle bitch rather than a standard prostitute.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

You should just get a job where you don't have to worry about money then

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

I think my wife would be madder if I spent money on some cuddle bitch rather than a standard prostitute.

Fuckin same

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Sophy Wackles posted:

Every cuddle party some guy just has to say this. :rolleyes:

Some people just need daddy's cuddies

Stonehouse Beach
Feb 8, 2019

DreadUnknown posted:

There is definetly a FPlus episode about this garbage.
CUDDLE PARTY
https://thefpl.us/episode/169

Oh my god, the cuddle manifesto they link to

quote:

It’s been my experience that women often get emotionally attached more quickly and easily than men, and tend to view kisses as signs of a man’s interest, whereas many men seem able to view kissing more casually.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Cuddling is easy just remember if you get a boner you can leave the room "clever" so they don’t see it.

All you do is crawl away on all fours pretending to be a cat. You can even go as far as saying "meow" as you crawl around the corner to fix yourself

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Thank God I'm hot enough that they would just laugh at that

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Bad Purchase posted:

i bite down on styrofoam everyday to condition myself

I set it on fire and suck up the smoke with a straw

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bird with big dick posted:

Probably been pointed out already but these guys are going to get sued into oblivion when it turns out 17% of cuddle buddies are rapists.

16% and they’re legally protected

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Meme Poker Party posted:

Wait wait wait. Is this a paid service??? Because bigly lol if so. I was under the impression is was just "dating site, but let's pretend" and just matching individuals up. Is that not the case?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im so lonley haha

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

im so lonley haha

1 hour, hundred bucks, no lowballs I know what I got

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

lol at $200 an hour when an hour of cocaine can be had for less than $200

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

drat dawg I picked the wrong career

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

you could be getting paid $1200 a day to live with somebody!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Durf posted:

Cuddling is easy just remember if you get a boner you can leave the room "clever" so they don’t see it.

All you do is crawl away on all fours pretending to be a cat. You can even go as far as saying "meow" as you crawl around the corner to fix yourself

I always smile when I think of the comic that some goon drew of that.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

sigh i cant believe im still a virgin

*meow*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I enjoyed the follow up of another goon stating that her boyfriend did the same thing except he pretended to be a chimpanzee instead.