Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

OWN YOUR BONERS GENTLEMEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Cuddle Bud
Cuddle Cuddle Cuddle Bud
Use the app
Show the world you got a
Cuddle Bud

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I always smile when I think of the comic that some goon drew of that.

das boo i think

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Sid Vicious posted:

das boo i think

Yep! That woman is extremely talented.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Draw me like your French dressing

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Did anybody else get a real hankering for lettuce covered in orange slime suddenly?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Haha whoops

Meowww

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Cuddling? As a paid service? You might as well go to a brothel for a kiss.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bad Purchase posted:

i bite down on styrofoam everyday to condition myself

I will find you

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Welcome, investors!

This has been an exciting quarter, and I'm excited to share what's new and cuddly!

As you all know, the long term goal of the Cuddle Buddy Corporation is to eventually replace all our workers with robots to maximize our profits.

The robots don't need to be paid, they don't get bored of cuddling, the rape rates are way lower, and should the human want to talk to another human... We will soon add a premium love level to our subscriptions where the robot connects to our existing sex talk call center in New Delhi.

And I know you're thinking "Whoa, wait! What if the customer actually doesn't want hardcore sex talk from the CuddleBot?". We've already got that covered baby!

The call center workers now see on their screens which of our services are originating the call, and adjust horny level as necessary. The bad press from the mix up between the "Anal Fantasy Panda" and "Scruffy Loves You!" product lines will never happen again.

Moving on, and heh, don't tell em', but the project to replace all the call center workers with "AI" is nearing completion.

We saved a ton of money abandoning the plan to make a real AI, it was going to be a bit harder than we thought!

So we pivoted and just made a list of comforting NOT sexual/threatening/illegal words like:

- Cuddle
- Mmm
- Cuddle cuddle cuddle!
- Mmmmmm
- You smell nice!
- Mm
- I'm so happy!

And our IT guy figured out some computer magic mumbo jumbo that just randomizes the order of the recorded CuddleWords to basically emulate what our valued saddest subscribers are looking for.

On the technical side, the CuddleBot will only begin the say the CuddleWords after achieving positive target lock and a multi spectrum confirmation of the target's identity, blood type, and vitals, and that the CuddleArms are securely attached to the client.

We don't want any penniless bums getting themselves a free cuddle accidentally!

Also combined with the new waiver (that we got a -real- lawyer to write this time!) it should help us to reduce further costly legal issues.

That's about it from me, thanks for coming to the meeting and your continued confidence and support!

The Butcher fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Aug 19, 2022

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Sophy Wackles posted:

that feeling when you go to a cuddle party and everyone has a cuddle buddy but you :negative:
You just unlocked a very painful memory.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

What's their policy on cuddle puddles?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Everything about it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Could go for a cuddle

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
lol goons horrified at the thought of touching

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I would prefer a frot friend (frottee, not frotteur). Where do I sign up for that?

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 25 days!)

we just do everything japan does except 15 years later with more self-loathing

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
karl pilkington did it. (cuddle party)

can't time stamp at work, but it's around 2:00, but it's all worth it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhGs6slruSY

Yezidi Fan Club
Aug 2, 2022

by Pragmatica
how much commissary food do I need to trade for a woman to cuddle me and say she's proud of me in a slightly motherly tone for ten minutes

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

snuggle session turns into struggle session

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
trying to remember the last time i actually had any non-incidental physical contact with a member of the opposite sex, i think it was my high school graduation in 2006, when a very nice girl that i never really ever talked with gave me a hug after i was walking back with my diploma

im still not desperate enough yet to spend 200$ / hr on this poo poo

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

goddamn, spend the $200 imo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

dsf posted:

trying to remember the last time i actually had any non-incidental physical contact with a member of the opposite sex, i think it was my high school graduation in 2006, when a very nice girl that i never really ever talked with gave me a hug after i was walking back with my diploma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6pP0YO8KGQ

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Dang and I thought I was a dry spell!!!!!

Yezidi Fan Club
Aug 2, 2022

by Pragmatica

Noblesse Obliged posted:

snuggle session turns into struggle session

nooooooooooooo

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

dsf posted:

im still not desperate enough yet to spend 200$ / hr on this poo poo

You pay for it one way or another.

Enjoy the peace and independance while you can.

If one could buy a massage and cuddling from a woman, with guarateed no sex, for like $100-150 per hour I'd buy a session every month or two.

Why the no sex guarantee? Because the other has been the ruin of many a poor boy.

She'd have to do it clothed I guess or I'd get blue balls.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Aug 19, 2022

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

how much for the sex with a no cuddle guarantee?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

You pay for it one way or another.

Enjoy the peace and independance while you can.

If one could buy a massage and cuddling from a woman, with guarateed no sex, for like $100-150 per hour I'd buy a session every month or two.

Why the no sex guarantee? Because the other has been the ruin of many a poor boy.

She'd have to do it clothed I guess or I'd get blue balls.

But, why?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

No why.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

lol goons horrified at the thought of touching

No no, you've got it backwards, you should be horrified of the thought of a goon touching you. They are not horrified. They are... motivated.

Just keep your distance, wear appropriate running shoes, and stick with a buddy when passing near one of their lairs.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

My usual rate is $200/hr, but for an extra $75 I’ll bring my dog with me. You’ll have no choice but to cuddle her as well, because she gets very jealous whenever someone pays me even the slightest amount of attention.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I tried to go to a cuddle party but when I got there they tried to soge n foge my dig

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

jesus is my cuddle buddy

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I only cuddle when I can lambast my partner with farts that wash over them at just the right frequency to tickle as my body puckers and vibrates against theirs

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Haha whoops meowwww

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

roomtone posted:

we just do everything japan does except 15 years later with more self-loathing

you're telling me host clubs are coming to north america soon? that's my dream job, drinking myself to death for free while pretending to flirt with people, seriously can't wait

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 25 days!)

Pac and Cheese posted:

you're telling me host clubs are coming to north america soon? that's my dream job, drinking myself to death for free while pretending to flirt with people, seriously can't wait

well you won't get the job pal, you'll be a customer

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
that's why it's my dream job

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I was just thinking "hm, I could work as a male host" for guys or girls, I can be social and fun, then remembered what I look like.

But I could do management or security at one of them host clubs if we bring that over though.

As long as it's not a greasy sex thing. Now that I wrote that out, okay yeah, never mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

The Butcher posted:

I was just thinking "hm, I could work as a male host" for guys or girls, I can be social and fun, then remembered what I look like.

I get the feeling looks won't matter for the people actually using this service.