Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Hi everyone, I followed this guide: https://www.howtogeek.com/832491/how-to-run-stable-diffusion-locally-with-a-gui-on-windows/
but when I run the file I just get a python not detected error, even if I am running python. Any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

madmatt112 posted:

Without having the time to read the guide itself, I’ll ask:

If you type ‘python’ in a command line or power shell window, does a python interpreter load up? Or does it give you a “python isn’t a recognized command, blah blah” error?

Thanks for replying, so that took me to the windows store and acted like I didn't have it installed (I do) so I installed it and that solved that problem, now I have another problem (couldn't install torch).

Edit: worked out how to install Torch!

Bacon Terrorist fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Sep 27, 2022

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Turns out web gui doesnt work with a GTX 1650 Super, feels bad. Do I have to completely start again or is it easy to just run without the web gui (apparently that resolves the issue).

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Any tips for training LORAs? I did one following a guide from reddit and it has worked for the most part (applying a certain cartoon style) but all the faces are borked. The reddit guide suggested the prompt text for the LORA images should omit the features you want to be associated with the trigger word, but I have seen other guides say have a full prompt text for each LORA image.

Also is there a sweet spot on how many images should be used to train a LORA?