Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
OK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_rPg2dvTIY

This includes the bits from june thru august of this summer where I bootstrapped original character faces, sorta cracked compositionality via multiprompts, and incidentally taught it how to write legible text

(I don't even learn about aspect ratios until a minute or so in lol)

Elotana fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Sep 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

Thanks, I literally know nothing about video editing so this was just me hunting and pecking in Premiere from first principles :shepface:

I'm already kicking myself for not tweening the image prompt bootstraps into the lower-left corner to make the process more clear

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

Yeah that's another thing I'd probably change. I figured people would watch it once just for the overall arc and then scroll back for any prompts that interested them. Oh well, maybe I'll make another one once they launch the new models that supposedly will be best of both worlds.