Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

madmatt112 posted:

I have a 6GB nvidia gtx 1660 super. It’s incredible for gaming and whatnot, but it’d be the absolute bare minimum for ML workloads it seems. Probably still worth a try!

I wrote a small blog about my few days’ adventures in this space if anyone wants to see it. Don’t know what the forum policy on linking to a personal WP site is.

The link on your profile page is broken; you might want to fix that, too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

I like these videos that use the new fill-in-the-blank feature to generate infinite zooming videos like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZel00y7kQ

Reminds me of an old scrolling-zoom tiles.ice.org quilt from the early-mid 2000s.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Elotana posted:

Thanks, I literally know nothing about video editing so this was just me hunting and pecking in Premiere from first principles :shepface:

I'm already kicking myself for not tweening the image prompt bootstraps into the lower-left corner to make the process more clear

I feel like the video is way too fast, though. I watched it at 25% speed just to have a chance to read the prompts and actually look at the images, because the latter is the whole point, and seeing how the AI interpreted the prompt is the best part of these things.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Proletarian Mango posted:

Fooling around with Midjourney. Not too similar to my prompt but I like it.

"an endlessly sprawling bazaar, guards with sundials for heads patrol, men made of broadsheets hawking news, painting, fine details, long shot, highly detailed, bird's eye view "

Looks like a riff on Escher's Print Gallery.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Peteyfoot posted:

Is there a Stable Diffusion equivalent to Midjourney's Showcase? Specifically I want to easily browse images generated by Stable Diffusion and have access to the prompts that created them.

NightCafe often includes the prompts used to generate the SD art. It seems to be up to each individual creator, though.