Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Fluffdaddy posted:

The actress is 28, and as of the first few episodes the character is underaged. So goodbye, gross pervert dude.

That’s the timeskip actress.

The current actress is not even 19 1/2 yet so extra goodbye weird pervert guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The honey is overflowing from the pot.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
She’s actually the older of the two by a few years.

I do agree though she appears younger and doesn’t look like she’s aged a day over the multi year time skip.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
At least D&D suffered consequences for rushing through so they could do other things.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Maybe I’m a dumb dumb but why is the Queen so upset?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
After the first episode I had a friend complain about the costuming. I hadn’t noticed, then in episode 2 there is a scene where Rhaenys and Rhaenyra are verbally sparring and Rhaenys dress looks like it came from Spirit Halloween.

I haven’t noticed since then and my friend hasn’t mentioned it, so it probably got better.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

True Detective (S1) > The Sopranos > The Wire > Rome

Thank you.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Animated Spawn is in my top 5.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

MrMojok posted:

How does he have leprosy?

e: I’m asking, how did he get this

This is from pages ago but I only saw one post address it and not fully, apologies if I just missed it.

In the first episode King Goon is shown to have an open sore on his back that he got by cutting himself on the iron throne. Someone comments that they can’t get it to stop growing.

In another early episode he then cuts his hand, again, on the iron throne and then his hand starts rotting off.

I have been told that the books suggest this is because he isn’t fit to rule.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It’s ok to admit you misread a scene you don’t have to accuse a Hollywood reporter of pressuring (?!?) an actress into a false confession like it’s a police interrogation.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Cole is Q.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
they’re never going to address it again and team dead is gonna go all Pine Barrens huh?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It’s pretty wild that “training” involves having a real Morningstar swung with full power at your head

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I’m pretty sure the Jewish cabal thing was making fun of the people saying the reporter pressured the actress into her reading of the scene an not actually racism.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Would this all have been avoided if Rhyaenra told Allicent the truth about Cole? I feel like it would have.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I’ve actually come around to really like Allicent because of the most recent episode and because Olivia Cooke is just murdering the role in cold blood.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Daemon should be king because he owns. Aemond should be his hand.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I hope we see him again and he kills Larys

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I realize what thread I’m in but whatever form of leprosy the king has he almost certainly got from cutting himself on the throne.

Unless you think they showed him cutting his hand and then his hand rotting off as a gag?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I have watched 0 minutes of BTS stuff. They have shown and told very explicitly on screen that his rot was coming from cuts acquired on the throne.

Not trying to be a dickhead to you all but good lort.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

double negative posted:

also let it not go unremarked that criston cole is the biggest psycho on this show

There is not nearly enough blood lust for Cole ITT.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Guy has a full on melt because we weren’t all pirating tv shows in the middle of a weekday lol

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
There are a couple funny scenes involving swine imo.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Pedro was very good in The Last of Us but I don’t know that he was better than Paddy and HotD was the better show overall.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It was a pretty good show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Know they don’t