Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

DJ_Mindboggler posted:

Rhaenyra's kids are bastards, a fact which if publicly acknowledged would make Aemond 2nd in line for the throne*,

Would it? Who their mother is isn't the concern here, and their claim to the throne comes from bring HER heirs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Plan T

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

D-Pad posted:

I definitely thought her forcing her employee to have an abortion and giving no consequences to her rapist made her much more likable. I really sympathized with the poor queen.

Yeah I also didn't exactly find her sympathetic when she flipped the switch from "i believe you" to "but noone else will"

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
did we actually see young rhaenyra drinking the tea? what if hers was poison too?!

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

stephenthinkpad posted:

Actually Daemon gave the rando a bag of gold and sent him to countryside.

BTW what's the odd of Rhaenyir having 5 health children without losing any baby in childbirth in fantasy medieval Britain? All male too!

The seed is strong

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

wait daemond is a name too now? i mean it makes sense with aemon, daemon and aemond. do they have daegon, aegond and daegond too?

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Rhaemond

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
make Adam driver a stark

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
I hope they get a pitfightin' aegon bastard onto a dragon as the show goes on

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

Phenotype posted:

So I'm doing a rewatch because I wasn't paying a ton of attention to the first few episodes. Why is Alicent so personally upset with Rhaenyra for being seen loving Daemon in the brothel? Viserys's anger makes sense, but why would Alicent care so much that she has to have an immediate teary-eyed face-to-face with her?

They were roommates

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

PostNouveau posted:

If you find "The Mountain is actually a nice guy" please post it because I can't find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-LwizTsjsE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Yeah basically you do Yellowstone. Wildlings are the native community. Southerners are city folk. Wall came down, summer is coming, everyone wants a piece of that pie. Cows are mammoths now.