Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Since Imperator: Rome hasn't gotten the sort of LP coverage other paradox games have on this forum, I would love to have an overview post and an explanation of what differentiates it from other Paradox games.

Edit: oh yeah, Horsecoin. It will add equinity.

SirPhoebos fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Aug 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Yuiiut posted:

Sufet: Carthage, thank you very much. Imperator was merely a rank/honor in the Roman army before it's destruction :colbert:
oh no I have to relocalise all instances of 'emperor' and 'caesar/tsar' going forward

it begins

Also, Capital

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

I'm imagining that in the AU the big history meme is a picture of Cato the Elder that says "I TOLD YOU TO DELENDA EST"

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

karmicknight posted:

Did we ever figure out what our dating scheme was counting down to?

I think Christianity is still happening, but we have axes instead of crosses, and one of the magi was an actual ruler and didn't just gently caress off after their one scene in the Bible.

EDIT: If the magi actually were important, I guess you can tell that I wasn't raised Christian.

SirPhoebos fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Sep 10, 2022

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Urban Planning

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Suppress because I think that outcome is more interesting

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Rights of Birth

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Tanais

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

On the other hand, when Jesus said "Render Unto Pharoh what is Pharoh's" he clearly meant 'pay your bill, fucko!'

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Christianity

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

1) Monarchy
2a) Old Ways
2b) Reject the Council

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007