Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Happy to get in on the ground floor with a new megacampaign. Echoing idhrendur's recommendation to crop screenshots as needed, because I had to use the integrated windows zoom to read most of those screenshots, my eyes aren't what they once were.

ON the policy to the Greeks: The Greeks are a perfidious and contentuous people. However, they are also a people of philosophy and wisdom. While they should not be treates to the same degree as proper Scythians, perhaps make them second-class citizens of some sort?

ON the issue of cities: While vulnerable to plunder, cities have one great advantage over our nomadic lifestyle, and that is there may be idle hands who can turn towards a pursuit of how to do things better. How to make better arms, how to devise better strategies, and so on. I propose we take some of the most populous cities, and support them, allowing them to become 'mega', or great cities. Others may be razed for their riches and the population resettled, perhaps.

ON what we learn from our wars: Let them learn how to become good, prosperous Scythians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
I'm on Mitre's side! He's sure to lead us well!

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011

Ralepozozaxe posted:

While bartering with random goods is good fun, having a uniform currency in our lands would be very useful. We should start a Coin Minting Initiative, and the coins should have a horse on them.

I love money!

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Consecrate it!

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Let all the land prosper! Rural planning.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Toleration, because that surely can't go wrong.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Rights of Birth

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Protect Dacia

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
The Lightbringer, Mani, shows us the way to goodness!

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
1. Republic
2a. Manichean conversion
2b. Reject the Council

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Is there gonna be something of a timeskip of at least a few decades, or is the conversion as-is right into CK? If there's some time, absolutely break up the blobs some. If the current date is gonna be CK's starting date, uh.
Break 'em up, anyway. Especially in places that were traditionally decentralised (like India, Kushan, possibly our east and a good bit of Carthage - Persia would be fairly blobby on the other hand, save for the Indian bits. There's a balance to be found there).

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
BC

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011

Angstrom Gothington posted:

Love me some C peoples.

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU