Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doronin
Nov 22, 2002

Don't be scared
I went ahead and actually bought the game for PS5. This is the first Madden I've purchased since Madden 11 in 2010. I see that 12 years later, the OL is just as rough as when I gave up on the game the first time. Throwing passes is a simulation in the sense that I think it's simulating me as if I were literally trying to throw against an NFL defense, because it's just picks on picks on picks. The defense is pretty broken because before I'd even refreshed my muscle memory after a 12 year break, I've been averaging about 2-3 interceptions per game, and averaging about 3-4 sacks.

I haven't messed with anything except the training and franchise mode so far, but so far my inner need to play a football video game has not been satisfied. Probably just going to drift back to FIFA if they don't drop some updates soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doronin
Nov 22, 2002

Don't be scared

Oberstwo posted:

Stop playing cpus can drastically improve game enjoyment

that's a great point. harder to get madden'ed with bullshit in PvP games