Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hope I'm not gonna regret watching this as much as I did the 2nd and 3rd seasons of Dark.

First episode was intriguing but the writing felt more like an FMV game at times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Escobarbarian posted:

Hey Dark s2 was really good still!!

3 was fine

S2 was 4 episodes worth of good content stretched to 8 and S3 began with what felt like a giant middle finger to the audience
LOL you thought we gonna resolve poo poo, parallel universe binch!
both seasons I forced myself to watch because I'm a completionist weirdo, I wish I had even half the fun you evidently had.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

finished 2nd episode, things move better than in the first one but the big reveal at the end worries me that the showrunners may have bitten more than they can chew.

I'll probably marathon the rest tomorrow.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Just finished ep5 and I actually like how they ramp up the pace and also how the characters don't act like the people in Dark, I had previously feared the showrunners might have a thing for the 'blindly rushes into any confusing situation' character archetype.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Is it just the black pyramid, because that idea is hardly unique.

Anyway I finished the season and despite myself I enjoyed it for it's relative simplicity and cohesion of the narrative.