Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Finished watching it today. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who hated the opening song. I don't remember exactly what episode it was but at some point I was very confident that it was a simulation cause there was no other way for that poo poo to be real. Like, a child gets thrown into the sea then teleports back??? :psyduck: But will the space stuff also be a simulation though? It would make sense if it was cause I don't see Maura being able to do anything in the "real world" at that point. Also I liked that there was a Portuguese character, cause I'm Brazilian and you know, same language but different accent and whatnot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Cythereal posted:

The big message of the show seems to be that if you try to forget and erase your past and your pain, you will be trapped by it. Only by acknowledging and accepting what has happened to you are you free to move on.

That's a very cool interpretation, I like it a lot.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Risutora posted:

If you enjoyed this, you should go watch Dark, now.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Well, can we have at least an outline of how the plot would have been? That would be nice

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

General Battuta posted:

Watch Severance

This. And then suffer waiting for the second season :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Personally I like watching subbed stuff, specially when it's from other countries cause I like hearing other languages. Also german sounds cool imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQTUCOx7TwI