Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Is that Derrick White's dad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

My favorite Keegan Michael Key character

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

powerful

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Skeeter Swift

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
the Red Sox have a pulp science fiction sounding dude named Blaze Jordan playing today and here's his photo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

elentar posted:

the Red Sox have a pulp science fiction sounding dude named Blaze Jordan playing today and here's his photo

he looks like Jon Lester's son imo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

elentar posted:

blazed jordan

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Not a weird looking dude, but it is hosed up that Brett Connolly is 27 years old in this picture.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Mind_Taker posted:

Not a weird looking dude, but it is hosed up that Brett Connolly is 27 years old in this picture.

that just cant be true (i mean i believe you but HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?!)

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Mind_Taker posted:

Wow he looks like a coworker of mine to a tee. He turned 52 a couple months ago

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

The Phillies just traded a backup player we picked up last year (Jake Cave) away to the Rockies. I just figured he was one of those long time journeyman type players, but it turns out that he's only 31.

Totally thought he was pushing mid '40's.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

Mind_Taker posted:

Telling you dude, the Western Hockey League ages guys in dog years. Kids who look like 12 year olds when they're 16 come away from that league looking like their 25 when they're 19. Brayden Point is a pretty good example. Edit: Connolly played four seasons in Prince George, btw.

On topic, I give you Denton Mateychuk

The mugshot launched this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXJwaMWBO84

Funny enough, I know Tim Hunter and Jagger Firkus pretty well from their time with the Warriors as well. Talked to Firk and Dents last week for a playoff preview, Firkus has put up two points a game in the playoffs and he isn't even the highest scorer in the league.

That would be Denton Mateychuk.

acejackson42 fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Apr 27, 2024

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Matthew Calamari?

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion... I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
He's been training offworld to defeat Paul Muad'dib

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

just looked through this whole thread. what's the deal with hockey, why do they have so many alien lookin motherfuckers

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

AndrewP posted:

just looked through this whole thread. what's the deal with hockey, why do they have so many alien lookin motherfuckers

Rural Canada is a very hosed up place.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
The tar sands are essentially the ichor spring that Baron Harkonnen bathes in. It gets into the blood and breeds a caste of genetic mutants. They all play hockey.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

AndrewP posted:

hey now, they have goblin men too

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

AndrewP posted:

his nose didn't get hosed up like 3 minutes before this. that's just how he looks:

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

oh man, Tim Hunter is great. how the gently caress do you look like this:

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
also here's Petr Svoboda:

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

also here's Petr Svoboda:

This is just Max Scherzer with one chromosome transposed.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

:)

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Corbin Burnes was born to play hockey

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no

Once a trailer park boy, always a trailer park boy.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Thicc Pete Davidson

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
He's no hockey player, but king tuck here sure is just a little bit goofy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Our uni brow goalie king