Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
The inner-circle of ugly MLB players is one man strong and that man is Don Mossi.

Although I'll always laugh when I remember the line from Bouton's Ball Four where a player described a teammate's conquest as looking like "Joe Torre with tits."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Somehow we’ve made it this far without shouting out the McQuistans.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
As somebody who has a severe instance (thank god I'm already pasty white, you can barely tell): any vitiligo princes and princesses among the athletic ranks?

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Meet the best prospect in baseball

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Criminal Minded posted:

The inner-circle of ugly MLB players is one man strong and that man is Don Mossi.

I recently purchased The Complete Eightball (the indie comic by Daniel Clowes in which, among other things, Ghost World originated) and was delighted to discover this

Criminal Minded fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Oct 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
As a Cardinals fan I can't believe this thread and myself have overlooked team legend Willie McGee

most famous for winning MVP in 1985 in one of the most outlier seasons ever, even though the award should easily have gone to Doc Gooden

e: in fact, McGee was probably the second best Cardinal that year after John Tudor lol