Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

Mind_Taker posted:

Not a weird looking dude, but it is hosed up that Brett Connolly is 27 years old in this picture.

Telling you dude, the Western Hockey League ages guys in dog years. Kids who look like 12 year olds when they're 16 come away from that league looking like their 25 when they're 19. Brayden Point is a pretty good example. Edit: Connolly played four seasons in Prince George, btw.

On topic, I give you Denton Mateychuk

The mugshot launched this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXJwaMWBO84

Funny enough, I know Tim Hunter and Jagger Firkus pretty well from their time with the Warriors as well. Talked to Firk and Dents last week for a playoff preview, Firkus has put up two points a game in the playoffs and he isn't even the highest scorer in the league.

That would be Denton Mateychuk.

acejackson42 fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Apr 27, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...

acejackson42 posted:

Telling you dude, the Western Hockey League ages guys in dog years. Kids who look like 12 year olds when they're 16 come away from that league looking like their 25 when they're 19. Brayden Point is a pretty good example. Edit: Connolly played four seasons in Prince George, btw.

On topic, I give you Denton Mateychuk

The mugshot launched this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXJwaMWBO84

Funny enough, I know Tim Hunter and Jagger Firkus pretty well from their time with the Warriors as well. Talked to Firk and Dents last week for a playoff preview, Firkus has put up two points a game in the playoffs and he isn't even the highest scorer in the league.

That would be Denton Mateychuk.

Figured I'd bump the thread to let folks know that the gang of mutants known as the Moose Jaw Warriors just won the WHL title and will be at the Memorial Cup, which being a junior hockey tournament deep in the playoffs could probably fill this thread for pages all on its own...