Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
like it. Many of them are cool, and it's ok to just be "was good watch" and not Top 10 Legendary Anime of all time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

chumbler posted:

I try to get people to watch Read Or Die and ROD The TV (the dub for the latter in particular because it's great), but no takers. It was the first OVA and series I bought, with my high school part time job money back in the DVD days, and I still throw the CDs for the OST in my car from time to time.

The OVA for Read or Die was like my most watched anime DVD for years it was just so stylish and cool. More thrillers need to have paper wielding bibliophiles and clones

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Wish more people were into Excel Saga. Love that dumbass show, would love to see a Brotherhood-style adaptation of the manga because hoo boy it goes wild!

Meme Poker Party posted:

like it. Many of them are cool, and it's ok to just be "was good watch" and not Top 10 Legendary Anime of all time.

Chaika was a very fun watch!