Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
any other time too really. had a great cuppa today. one of those places they give you a little seltzer to go with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
nice thread op but no caffeine 4 me tyvm :randno::coffee:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

try it out. it's the ultimate if ur looking for max lethargy AND Max apathy :pseudo:

Ohtori Akio
areola what if you had a cuppa decaf

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Cuppa deez nutz

no...? nevermind.

(sorry, enjoy your cuppa)

Ohtori Akio

Buttchocks posted:

Cuppa deez nutz

:eyepop:

Areola Grande

Ohtori Akio posted:

areola what if you had a cuppa decaf

idk still sounds dangerous :tinkidel:

xcheopis

I had a very nice cuppa Yunan today, followed by a nice cuppa Ceylon in the afternoon. Refreshing!

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I too gave up caffeine mostly but I still drink decaf Irish breakfast tea and decaf Barry’s and they are good and I like them and I am having some decaf Irish breakfast right now while I am laying on the couch

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

BRB pooping
Right now, im drinkin the cuppa

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

2 liters of black coffee drunk through a straw

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Coffee.
Gotta have it - gonna brew it.
:coffeepal:

Ohtori Akio
changed it up and gotta cuppa green leaves

Scuba Trooper

drinkin a cuppa from the work keurig. its fine.

xcheopis

Spicy Peach black tea. Mmmmm. Usually a "cool and rainy day" tea but delicious at any time.

Twenty Four

why and when did people start calling it a "cuppa". I know it's been a while, but I don't know the origin, and it's always irrationally bothered me. here's to hoping there's an answer better then "it sounds kind of like 'cup of' and someone lost to time started saying it"

xcheopis

Twenty Four posted:

why and when did people start calling it a "cuppa". I know it's been a while, but I don't know the origin, and it's always irrationally bothered me. here's to hoping there's an answer better then "it sounds kind of like 'cup of' and someone lost to time started saying it"

As with many things, it's the fault of the English.

Ohtori Akio
had a couple good cuppa today so far. may line up a couple more

baka of lathspell

im having green tea rn

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Ohtori Akio
no cuppa today so far. disappointing

Shadow0

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Having two cuppa waters right now. Staying extra hydrated. :hydrogen:

Khanstant
drinking a cuppa red bull from de can

Ohtori Akio
going in to work. gonna have a cuppa there

Areola Grande

donating a cuppa plasma or two for the :20bux:

Ohtori Akio
had a great cuppa today at the usual spot

Ohtori Akio
just made a potta tea

xcheopis

Had my small pot of coffee and am now making tea. I wanted to have the "Daily Green Tea" but can't remember which box I put it in when I had to hurriedly fling things into boxes so the new cabinet could be brought in, so I'm having the Ceylon. Again. On account of it being a really nice cuppa.

nut

having one rn op

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

having some strong black tea with caffeine rn it's nice

xcheopis

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

having some strong black tea with caffeine rn it's nice

Thinking of doing the same. It's a holiday weekend; gonna go hog wild!

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
tried putting oat milk in my coffee today. not great!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Oat milk is the least bad fake milk in tea imo

Ohtori Akio
having a pot of tea rn, no milk

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
got the coffee

frump truck

hello... again!

Ohtori Akio posted:

any other time too really. had a great cuppa today. one of those places they give you a little seltzer to go with

sincere question post:
when do they give you a little seltzer to go with it and what role does that play in the experience. i have never had that happen to me but i mostly drink trash coffee for sleepy people

e: after reading it occurred to me this is probably about tea. still, question stands

frump truck fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Sep 4, 2022

frump truck

hello... again!

i like to put a tiny bit of salt in my coffee to round it out, and whenever my brother and his fiancee hear me talk about rounding it out they tell me to shut up :ssh:

Ohtori Akio

frump truck posted:

sincere question post:
when do they give you a little seltzer to go with it and what role does that play in the experience. i have never had that happen to me but i mostly drink trash coffee for sleepy people

e: after reading it occurred to me this is probably about tea. still, question stands

usually at a coffee shop i order a plain espresso. they give me a little cuppa espresso and a little cuppa seltzer with a spoon, sometimes a little biscuit. i stir the espresso with a spoon a little, drink that up, pour a little seltzer in the coffee cup and enjoy coffee flavor seltzer, then finish the seltzer on its own. Refreshing

the biscuit i dunk also. but usually theres no biscuit

i hope that was illuminating

Ohtori Akio

frump truck posted:

i like to put a tiny bit of salt in my coffee to round it out, and whenever my brother and his fiancee hear me talk about rounding it out they tell me to shut up :ssh:

this sounds lovely

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Having some strawberry green tea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

frump truck posted:

I buy this "tea cut" hot ginger and sometimes put some in the coffee pot. It is especially nice when it is cold.