Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Colonel Cancer posted:

Pizza with pineapple and ketchup

you forgot the cottage cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I've cooked home made pizza from scratch for breakfast to own the bagel pizza lobby.

I was only 3 hours late for work that day

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

madeintaipei posted:

nice post/username

well, i was hoping to never have to reveal this, but i am, in fact, one of the sheep/human hybrids

i've been making a pretty penny selling my extra ivermectin to anti-vaxers

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

U wanna pizza me?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

son your ego is baking pizzas your face can't eat

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

DrPossum posted:

pizza in the morning, evening, and supper time Kraft Heinz really leaves out the brunch demographic and it shows who they think should be able to have "pizza" "anytime"

It is you who shows themselves to be out of touch with the powerful brunch demographic, a meal typically consumed in the morning. This slogan, such as it is, suggests one is not to eat their pizza for lunch, a meal typically consumed in the afternoon.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Good to see someone taking up the “Excellence in Broadcasting” banner now that Limbaugh is dead.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

pizza after divorce court

pizza before rehab

pizza before testifying against big phil and what he did to those kids

thank you heinz

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

pizza before my insulin shot

pizza after my insuling shot

pizza before my shotgun shot, but oddly not able to have it after

checkmate heinz