Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I feel like it’s polite and appropriate to say “thank you!” to a partner after sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
No, I say "Take your $50 and get out."

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Haha. More like "you're welcome!"

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
If you do it right then both you and your partner will feel satisfied enough that you'll go right to sleep afterwards.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i usually go for a bruce lee quote right after

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
No, your mom doesn't like that

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I usually pop on an episode of golden girls and the theme song covers the thank you part. My octogenarian lovers also generally appreciate the show.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I would but the mortuary staff generally want me to leave immediately

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
They should be thanking me op

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'm too busy crying.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
why mince words op? I just look them straight in the eye and give them a nod and a firm handshake

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
HIGH FIVE!!! :D

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
After? Too late. Do it right at orgasm or its going to feel forced.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Of course. You're not the only person your mum taught the importance of good manners too.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

“That’ll do, pig. That’ll do.”

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

Pennywise the Frown posted:

No, I say "Take your $50 and get out."

How often do you give refunds

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
I just say, "Are you already getting off?" Followed by a quick "next!" at the Eagle.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

No, it’s usually more of a “uh… sorry… I swear that’s never happened before… can I… uh… call you again? … No… yea, no… I get it… again, sorry…” as I’m putting my clothes on

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

TengenNewsEditor posted:

How often do you give refunds

:boom:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I say thank you after they sign the NDA.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

No, I say "boomshakalaka" after climaxing but that's before I say "it's dangerous to go alone, take this," poo poo on the floor and leave, nude.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

after sex im usually screaming in pain thanks to tertiary syphillis.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
what's sex?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Chief McHeath posted:

No, I say "boomshakalaka" after climaxing but that's before I say "it's dangerous to go alone, take this," poo poo on the floor and leave, nude.

Sweet sassy molassey!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Chief McHeath posted:

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

"I'll go get you a towel."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I propose marriage op

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
OP's dad sure is getting fatter

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i usually hit it deep, so deep, so deep it put her rear end to sleep

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
proper etiquette is to send a thank you card within 1-3 business days after

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
"Thank you for your service"

If your sexual partner is or was in the military

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I don’t have sex, OP. Thanks for reading.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

sex is when the genitals get stimulated? humans have all sorts of genital flaps -- labia, scrotums, frenulums, clitorises, you name it, we got it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I honk the tiddies op

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eowy8_Gzkw0

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
When am I supposed to be ashamed, op?

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

only if she swallows op

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
I say "you're welcome" because I ensure my partner has at least 1 orgasm usually more, whereas as a dude I am generally limited to one.

Then, later, I sympathize with them because after a loving that prodigious, they have to drag their exhausted, sweaty self on their quivering legs over to the bathroom to pee. They'd much rather stay in the bed and rest their head on my shoulder while we bask in the warm after sex glow but you gotta prevent uti's.

Btw I nap without shame after sex. I had one, you had at least one, now I get to feel the creeping warm sensation tingle through my body as I drift away, safe and secure in my lovers bed.

Briefly falling asleep after sex feels loving awesome. It only gets a bad rap from selfish men using it as an excuse not to please their partners because they came too early.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Uncle Enzo posted:

I say "you're welcome" because I ensure my partner has at least 1 orgasm usually more, whereas as a dude I am generally limited to one.

Then, later, I sympathize with them because after a loving that prodigious, they have to drag their exhausted, sweaty self on their quivering legs over to the bathroom to pee. They'd much rather stay in the bed and rest their head on my shoulder while we bask in the warm after sex glow but you gotta prevent uti's.

Btw I nap without shame after sex. I had one, you had at least one, now I get to feel the creeping warm sensation tingle through my body as I drift away, safe and secure in my lovers bed.

Briefly falling asleep after sex feels loving awesome. It only gets a bad rap from selfish men using it as an excuse not to please their partners because they came too early.

can you not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I have to leave right away on account of their husbands coming home op