Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Well that just happened! Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I like to use "namaste", it really classes it up

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

https://youtu.be/dyvae3C7-Bc

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
"God bless Bluey."

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Uncle Enzo posted:

I say "you're welcome" because I ensure my partner has at least 1 orgasm usually more, whereas as a dude I am generally limited to one.

Then, later, I sympathize with them because after a loving that prodigious, they have to drag their exhausted, sweaty self on their quivering legs over to the bathroom to pee. They'd much rather stay in the bed and rest their head on my shoulder while we bask in the warm after sex glow but you gotta prevent uti's.

Btw I nap without shame after sex. I had one, you had at least one, now I get to feel the creeping warm sensation tingle through my body as I drift away, safe and secure in my lovers bed.

Briefly falling asleep after sex feels loving awesome. It only gets a bad rap from selfish men using it as an excuse not to please their partners because they came too early.

:laugh:

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.
That depends....

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

No op I'm a Dom with a capital D so my subs with lowercase s's say thank you to me

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Are you in the lifestyle op?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Depends on the power dynamic OP.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

No op I'm a DMom with a capital DM so my subssons with lowercase s's say thank you to me

Robot Made of Meat
Oct 16, 2015

Why would I talk to my hand? That just seems odd.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
since having sex, I haven't said anything at all

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I have never once had sex spoken aloud

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I say “no, thank you” when propositioned op.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

After Smugworth has sex he stares at a blank wall and acts catatonic until his partner asks him if he's okay and then he turns towards them and says in a dull monotone "Now your flesh will be my canvas and your blood will be my paint."

He's not actually going to hurt them though he just wants them to run so he doesn't have to pay.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
"A little better than last time but you've really got a long way to go still"

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I stand up and clap for my wife and her boyfriend.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i say nothing and immediately rush to my computer to add a row to my sex_log.xlsx file. i can't get distracted by conversation, i need to fill in all the columns while everything is still fresh in my mind.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Bad Purchase posted:

i say nothing and immediately rush to my computer to add a row to my sex_log.xlsx file. i can't get distracted by conversation, i need to fill in all the columns while everything is still fresh in my mind.

lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bad Purchase posted:

:awesome:

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

no, but I tip very well

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bad Purchase posted:

snappo
Jun 18, 2006
What I would like to know is how often one should say “outstanding” during sex.

Android Lust
Sep 2, 2012

I just start crying uncontrollably.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

why would i thank him

he's already dead

and besides monkeys cant understand english anyways

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
Thank you means like it was bad sex but thanks for trying :shrug:

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

When I bang a waitress I like to yell "order up!" right before I cum

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Sanctum posted:

Thank you means like it was bad sex but thanks for trying :shrug:

you just have to say it with the right tone. i always say it exactly like beadle when i really mean it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_3hRE1ifs

if you don't hear me saying thank you in that exact tone, i'm probably saying it sarcastically.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you should try to vocalize like beadle during the sex as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNZ4lNW72Bw

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I usually start crying and then screaming at my reflection in the mirror, furiously smashing my fist against it until the shards shred my hand.

Then I turn, tears streaming down my face, and ask, "was it good for you too?"

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

why would i thank myself op

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

If you're capable of coherent speech immediately after sex then you're doing it wrong.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
What do you take me for OP? An ingrate?

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I believe it is customary to tip OP's mom.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I say thank you and always give a big tip

Got one of those weird mushroom dicks with a skinny shaft and big at the top

But that's irrelevant to the fact that i give my sexual partner 20% more money than they officially asked for, as well as apologize profusely for everything

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

No but I have thought about giving them a tip.

Something like "Bangs would make your forehead look not as big" or "You shoukld smile more".

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I slip em one of those Jesus cards that looks like a $20 bill.

Just a little joke that puts a smile on everyone’s face.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just as I'm about to bust I say "do you like eclairs?" then when they answer I say "Well, here's a cream filling for ya!"

No but seriously, I tell my girlfriend I love her, and she says she loves me too, it's pretty awesome :3:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lol “thank you”, no, I say “next”. :mario:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I was not born in a barn op, and that's what matters