Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Bad Purchase posted:

op's argument in shambles, android users punching air

You are sucking the nut juice straight out of the corporate sack and shouting to the sky about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bad Purchase posted:

op's argument in shambles, android users punching air

imagine being this retarded lmao

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

imagine needing software to transfer files, and then imagine insisting that makes sense lol

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

PinheadSlim posted:

imagine needing software to transfer files, and then imagine insisting that makes sense lol

Imagine thinking file transfer doesn't require software :confused:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Devils Affricate posted:

Imagine thinking file transfer doesn't require software :confused:

i use a purely mechanical setup to copy my vinyl records

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I am always amazed by how fast google and samsung can iterate really loving sweet cameras.

It's like two times a year that they go sooooo we just doubled the resolution. Also you can take a picture of an astronaut's rear end on the ISS if you get a good clear enough night with no nearby light pollution. But somehow the color balance on everyone's phone camera flash is never really satisfying so they keep going back to the drawing board and adding more flash LEDs of different colors. And cameras/lenses.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Roundup Ready posted:

lol, itunes sucks balls

this is a good opinion. op should've led with this instead of "i'm too dumb to use my phone right".

mekyabetsu
Dec 17, 2018

yeah modern phones are pretty amazing!

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

PinheadSlim posted:

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
Phones are just a vehicle for refreshing forum threads and spending money on mobile games. Any other use case is meaningless hth

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Devils Affricate posted:

Then why are you still here

Pull out an android in a bar or social event and try to get a girls number without them leaving you on Read challenge [impossible]

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

nobody is defending the lack of direct USB music transfer, that would be a handy thing if iphones could do it. but it's not hard to do through itunes and if you really can't figure it out you probably should not admit it loudly on the internet.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

You CAN bootleg Amiibos using an Android device, which you cannot do on an iPhone?!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Yes, iPhones suck, as do most Apple products.

But how do you feel about beans in chili?

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
it's easy uou idiot

just jailbreak your iphone and connect through an ssh tunnel via your ftp client and upload your music to /var/mobile/Library/MusicLibrary

dumbass

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
loving moron

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Waltzing Along posted:

I mean seriously. It sucks poo poo. Just super LOL at anyone who actively chooses an iphone over an android.

I just spent hours trying to get some music on an iphone. Without using itunes. Took a while and I eventually got the music on there. But the iphone music player couldn't see it.

I then spent less than 5 minutes doing the same thing on my android and it worked perfectly.

Iphone sucks poo poo.

gj at choosing the most broken bullshit spyware phone with lovely hardware that will be out of support in 1 year

i’m glad it met your requirement from 2003

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
op is the kind of guy to keep his default root password as alpine LOL

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

although the iphone is a very good device one of the best things about it is its ability to enrage people

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Waffle House posted:

You CAN bootleg Amiibos using an Android device, which you cannot do on an iPhone?!

i think iphones can write to programmable nfc tags, so it should work

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Bad Purchase posted:

Jailbroken iPhones 7 and up can do this with the NFCWriter XS tweak by Limneos.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Bad Purchase posted:

Oh, chill; that kinda makes sense that I miss out, mine is from 2015

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Someone named Bad Purchase:

He loves apple products and iphones.

His name is Bad Purchase.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Gentle Autist posted:

although the iphone is a very good device one of the best things about it is its ability to enrage people

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Waltzing Along is up late and wants to make it a really personal slapfight w/ you, forum poster "Bad Purchase." Your crime is posting. How do you answer these charges?!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Trial by phone

First person to have an app crash loses

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Waltzing Along posted:

Someone named Bad Purchase:

He loves apple products and iphones.

His name is Bad Purchase.

mods, please ban waltzing along for doxxing

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Waffle House posted:

Waltzing Along is up late and wants to make it a really personal slapfight w/ you, forum poster "Bad Purchase." Your crime is posting. How do you answer these charges?!

nothing to do but tip back the yeti, let the haters and the clout chasers do as they always do

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

apple caters to all, even americans as detailed in this pic

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Gentle Autist posted:

apple caters to all, even americans as detailed in this pic

I think you'll find the zombie-like cultish behavior of Apple fans transcends national borders.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Apple users are in the same boat as Tesla fanboys in my eyes.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The Real Amethyst posted:

Apple users are in the same boat as Tesla fanboys in my eyes.

:hmmyes:

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

ledge posted:

That's a lot of words. You must care about this a lot.

great av

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

iPhones do suck but I keep getting them because I made a conscious not to learn a new phone OS. I spend energy learning programming or how to fix poo poo around the house, I will be a boomer idiot with phones :downs:

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Lol imagine putting music on your phone like a loving caveman instead of just streaming it on Spotify or whatever

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Oh man is it normal for humans to listen to music? poo poo uhhh I've got some stuff to figure out

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Imagine reading this thread 70 years ago and they're like "wow they really do have androids in the future and Tesla finally got a break and is everywhere :allears: " and then they learn that an "android" is just a screen in your pocket that destroys your eyes and neck and make you a nazi and which you can't even gently caress, and the tesla thing are rich people's EVs that catch fire and are built from conflict minerals.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Imagine reading this thread from 2022 and wondering why someone is lugging around folders of mp3s like it’s 2003 which they have to manually transfer instead of using one of the many available streaming services which provide instant access to every song known to man.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Imagine getting this angry about phones goddamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

I've had both androids and iphones at different times and they're all poo poo. gently caress smartphones, I hate them all because now that they're ubiquitous I'm expected to be able to be contacted at any time or place.