Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

CharlestonJew posted:

Next chapter: Vegapunk says the n word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjHY_yIrQBA&t=10s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

CharlestonJew posted:

A man's dream...will never die

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

A man dies...

...when he is cancelled!

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
Imu ate the Woke Woke No Mi

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

CharlestonJew posted:

Nika?

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

Nochapternextweek

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

CharlestonJew posted:

nakama

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Netflix

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
*with a red sticky smear of spoiler juice around my mouth* Definitely do not read the spoilers this week, amigos

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
[spoiler]i didn't expect zoro to start using a 4th sword and use THAT THING to hold it[/spoilers]

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

dojiun style four sword technique

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

mikeycp posted:

[spoiler]i didn't expect zoro to start using a 4th sword and use THAT THING to hold it[/spoilers]

It's his feet.

That's right, that was Oda's secret he was leading up to. This is now a men's feet series.

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

NachtSieger posted:

It's his feet.

That's right, that was Oda's secret he was leading up to. This is now a men's feet series.

Rob Liefeld dot png

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
What if Luffy's dream is hyper capitalism, a land of the truly free dammit, a nation of action, not words, where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around, where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I think Luffy just wants to hold the world's biggest party.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Gologle posted:

What if Luffy's dream is hyper capitalism, a land of the truly free dammit, a nation of action, not words, where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around, where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people!

Gol D Standard

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Meowywitch posted:

I think Luffy just wants to hold the world's biggest party.

A party with enough meat for everyone in the world!

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I was not expecting there to be an eleventh Elder.

TGG fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Apr 24, 2024

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

TGG posted:

I was not expecting there to be an eleventh Elder.

Can't believe Imu was Aizen this whole time

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Countblanc posted:

Gol D Standard

lol

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Not sure whether to post this here or in the PYF Fanart thread, but it made me chuckle:

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
"Return the lab, or suffer my cursed fruit."

"What's your offer?"

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

The way that the manga/anime always cuts away whenever Luffy states his dream is pretty deceptive. You'd think it's a brief one sentence answer but in actuality it's a nearly 20 minute long version of the classic "The Aristocrats" joke. That's why only a few people laugh when they hear it.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Lucy giving the entire John galt speech

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Countblanc posted:

Gol D Standard

heh heh heh

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Not sure whether to post this here or in the PYF Fanart thread, but it made me chuckle:

Stupid Monkey, you made me look bad!

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1783162780100505788

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I expected as much, it would have been a hard ask to get it out by the end of 2024 with the strike holding up prepro until a few months ago

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Take as much time as you need to get ugly chopper right

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Jamie Lee Curtis as Kureha please

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I can't see any way that doesn't happen.

It's a multiversal constant

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

mikeycp posted:

I can't see any way that doesn't happen.

It's a multiversal constant

Pretty sure even she’s on board with the idea, if it doesn’t happen then somebody screwed up royally

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Interesting that they’re adding a co-show runner. Hopefully he “gets” One Piece as much as the other does.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

People seem to like his Percy Jackson a fair bit so I'm hopeful

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Chap...ter...

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Larryb posted:

Pretty sure even she’s on board with the idea, if it doesn’t happen then somebody screwed up royally

From her end there was an interview where she exclaimed a love for OP and Chopper, then later made an instagram post saying that she is totally game for it. I think the showrunner directly responded saying "hey after the strike let's talk".

Could still see it falling through due to budget or scheduling, but does seem like everyone involved wants to make it work.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

As for Chopper himself, since he's probably going to be mostly CG or something along those lines honestly I'd say just get his anime VA Brina Palencia in to do the voice (Lisa Ortiz from the 4Kids version would also be acceptable)

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Now we just need Danny Devito as Crocus and we are golden. I would accept Wapol but cmon, Crocus is the choice.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

722: Rebecca is very cool so I can't wait to see how, supposedly, they gently caress her up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

Imagine if she stopped doing cool stuff