Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Farg posted:

which chapter was released closest to 9/11. trying to settle an argument
Chapter 198, the Arabasta chapter featuring the false flag shooting of Koza, released September 10th :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

hatty posted:

Is 1100 a milestone? 1111 seems milestonier to me
Ah, Quadruple Finger.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Gyges posted:

Are Makino and Big Mom the only named character bio moms who have both been verified as a mom and aren't currently dead?
Miss Monday also, though we never learned her given name.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Funky Valentine posted:

I'm going to destroy the old anime episodes so no one has to suffer through anime Impel Down Dressrosa ever again.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Heavy drug use can age you pretty quickly, depending. Just another way One Piece is both realistic and a cautionary tale.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

We literally just saw Smoker though (in the last chapter of the flashback).

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

I imagine OPLA Season 2 will sprinkle him and Tashigi throughout like they did with Koby, Helmeppo, and Garp in the first season.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Small News Morgans is what happens when he leaves Third Gear.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Thank you for this, didn’t realize what a pro follow she was:
https://twitter.com/ccarrollbeard/status/1747119781289878001

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

DizzyBum posted:

Worth it. She's a good Luffy.
I’ve been playing a lot of FighterZ recently, and her kid Goku/Gohan isn’t bad either.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

The pirates summit isnt real? heh, what do you think is gonna happen when luffy meets shanks on elbaf?
So it’s another name for a Davy Back Fight?

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

And then for a bit it was Duke Devlin and his weird clown dad trying to make dice happen
I easily put more time into the Dungeon Dice Monsters GBA game than the rest of the YGO games combined.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Next you’re gonna tell me he isn’t a raccoon dog.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Jose posted:

Bellamy attacked the ape brothers.who are extremely Luffyesque
He also mocked Cricket’s dream repeatedly to Luffy’s face.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Firebert posted:

Yeah Fishman Island is good because you get to see the refined Straw Hats flex on a bunch of jobbers, it’s great. Also the lore bits are as good as any other arc.
The Fisher Tiger/Otohime flashbacks followed by the fights are such a great palate cleanser after suffering through Sanji at his worst and Decken.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

you all will never convince me Kurina wasnt a misogynist honor killing
This is what 4Kids did, just with them permanently crippling her rather than killing her.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Augus posted:

his big plan after getting chewed up and spat out by the grand line was to steal a restaurant and then immediately head back in.
Big Mom would have literally eaten him alive.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

1111 will feature the long-lost Baroque Works Agent Miss Quadruple Finger.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Flair posted:

I see a future where people dislike the ending of the One Piece manga
Okay, now see a Nika-ish future.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

No, it’s the setup for Enel becoming the next Straw Hat.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

It’s here.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Remalle posted:

Oda must have been banking these Looney Tunes gags for decades and I cannot wait to see each and every one of them.
It’s gonna own when he finally fights Blackbeard and slams a grand piano onto his head, with the black keys filling in Teach’s tooth gaps.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

That’s why Chopper needs to awaken his fruit, then he can surround himself with cotton candy on command.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Meowywitch posted:

I finished chapter 700 and Punk Hazard is officially done and dusted. It was a good arc, I liked it a lot.
Oh hey, we just finished watching Punk Hazard today too. The perfect day to do so apparently, given it’s Caesar’s birthday.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Nami clone or Big Mom clone, which way western man
Why choose when Linlin in her 20s-30s was also a Nami clone?

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Luffy will have no idea who he is.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Begemot posted:

Basically all of Baroque Works except for Crocodile, Mr 1, and Mr 3 are working at that cafe in Alabasta, last we saw. They never showed up in the From the Decks of the World things, either.
The exceptions there being Miss Monday and Mr. 9 from Whisky Peak, who got hitched and had a kid.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

At least Pirate Warriors 3 (and to a lesser extent 4) are good if you’re not allergic to musou gameplay.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Bleck posted:

I'm sorry, but that's incorrect. You are wrong
What about a Clash of Ninja-style one from Eighting?

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

RatHat posted:

Until we see the grave forget them, no one in One piece is full dead
Fixed.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

At long last, it’ll be the only sky islander pirate Urouge’s time to shine.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Professor Wayne posted:

Turns out that One Piece has at least one great video game
Branching off from my usual Pirate Warriors praise, the King of Red Lions is very fun to play as in Hyrule Warriors.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Presumably it would at least enable York to keep working for them, even if they didn’t have a direct use for the brain itself.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

He did tell Robin that Saul is still alive and Elbaf has all the books from Ohara.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Good news for anyone who lives near Vegas:

https://twitter.com/toeianimation/status/1785114290166567344